Incorrect Quotes

So this is just a filler in my absence. . . Enjoy?

Uh Jes think you forgot someone😅:

"All in all, an one hundred percent successful trip!" Jesy cheered as she pulled into the hotel's parking lot.

"We lost Perrie." Leigh deadpanned as she eyed Jesy.

"All in all, an one hundred percent successful trip!" Jesy cheered again. The other two rolled their eyes.

Same Pez😆:

"The only thing that would be more potentially embarrassing than my internet history would be my calculator history. A chronicle of all the the painful simple math I couldn't do in my head." Perrie said as she held her phone close to her chest.

Jade😂:

"I know your not supposed to cry over spilled tea." Jade said softly as she held her face. She sniffed as tears welled up in her eyes.

"But it's just so sad!" She cried out as she cleaned up her spilled cuppa.

Two reasons for Jes✌🏼:

"I live for two reasons." Jesy said as she turned to Jade.

"And what might those reasons be?" Jade asked curiously as she turned to lock eyes with the Essex woman.

"I was born and yous would probably die without me." Jesy bluntly said as she grinned. Jade went to argue before shutting her mouth. She agreed wholeheartedly.

Jesy as a doctor👩‍⚕️:

"Hey doc! Are my results in yet! I'm dying of curiosity." A patient asked the curvy doctor. The doctor grimaced slightly before speaking.

"I can tell you now that it's just not curiosity." Jesy stated as she looked at her patient's chart.

"What?" The patient asked with wide eyes; not really believing what she said.

"What?" Jesy asked back playing the dumb card.

Lesy feels🥺:

"Do you even lift bro?" Jesy asked her workout partner Leigh-Anne.

"Do I even lif- h*ll yeah I lift! I lift your spirits up! How have you been? Everything okay? I miss you babes. Let's grab lunch sometime." Leigh said as she hugged Jesy. Jesy's eyes glossed over with tears before hugging the dark skinned girl tightly.

In the LM group chat📱:

Leigh: DEADA*S🙅‍♀️

Perrie: NO CAP🚫🧢

Jade: PERIODT🗣

Jesy: I wonder what it feels like to know what the f*ck is going on

Jerrie in jail:

"So who should we call?" Jade asked the other Geordie.

"I'd call Jesy, but I feel safer in jail." Perrie said as she shivered; remembering the woman's rage when one of them got in trouble.

Jesy❤️: