Ch 4: Lunchtime

"Thanks for breakfast Liz" JJ said.

I smiled at the boy.

"So why Rafe?" He asked.

I glared at him.

"Why Rafe what?" I asked.

"Out of anybody? I mean c'mon I am way better than him" he smirked.

"My question is why are all of you here this early" I said.

"We had to go somewhere" Pope said.

"Why didn't you go to his house" I said pointing to John B.

They all exchanged glances.

"Never mind I don't want to know but you guys need to be gone by eleven that's when dad is getting here" I said.

They nodded as I continued to get the store up and ready. About forty minutes passed until they left. I stood behind the counter talking with the cooks when Rafe walked in with Topper.

"Where's Kelce?" I asked.

"Got caught up with a girl" Topper said.

I nodded looking at Rafe who was looking at the cooks. If looks could kill they would be dead.

"Can't spend a day without me?" I laughed.

"We love you too much" Topper said.

"You're in luck my parents should be here soon" I said.

The two boys sat themselves down at a table as I brought them over drinks. I sat at one of the chairs talking with them as my parents walked in. I smiled as my father handed me a smoothie.

"Oh come one Mike, didn't get one for us?" Rafe asked.

My father laughed going to the back.

"If only I would have known" he said.

"Sorry Anna we're stealing your daughter" Topper smiled. 

"Keep her out of trouble" she responded.

"Always" Rafe yelled.

The three of us walked to Toppers car. I got into the back seat as Topper started driving.

"Where are we even going?" I asked.

"Rafe's then to lunch" Topper said.

Walking into the Cameron house Topper went to find Sarah as Rafe threw me over his shoulders running up the stairs. He set me down on his bed as he walked to lock the door. He walked over staring at me.

"I want you" he said crashing his lips onto mine.

He kissed down my neck then down my stomach pulling my leggings off. I moaned slightly as his kisses became more gentle. He came back up looking into my eyes. I grabbed his face kissing him. He unbuttoned his pants sliding them down.

"You want to do this?" He asked positioning himself.

"Yes" I nodded.

As he slid it in I let a loud moan out. He quickly put his hand over my mouth.

"Top and Sarah are downstairs" he said. "We gotta be quiet."

I nodded as he began thrusting. He continued to hold his hand over my mouth as they came harder and faster. Minutes later he pulled up his pants helping me put my leggings back on. I sat at the edge of his bed as he fixed his hair in the bathroom.

"I don't want to be someone you can hook up with whenever" I said.

"You're not" he said walking away.

"So you're just going to walk away? After we had sex!" I said. "Unbelievable!"

He rushed back grabbing my face.

"You are so much more than just a hook up" he said.

He rubbed his thumb on my cheek.

"I could care less about fucking anybody else" he said. "You're mine."

"We should probably go downstairs" I said unlocking his door and walking down the stairs.

Sarah and Topper were near the door.

"Where were you?" Sarah asked.

"Bathroom" I lied.

The two of them looked at me not believing a word as Rafe came down the stairs. Getting back into Toppers car, Rafe sat in the backseat with me. I ignored his gaze as he continued to look at me. Walking through the doors I smiled at the workers.

"Four please" Sarah said to the hostess.

Sarah and Topper sat across from Rafe and I. The waitress quickly came and immediately started talking to Rafe.

"What would you like to drink Mister Cameron?" She asked smiling.

He placed his hand on my thigh.

"Water" he said.

She looked at his hand then to me.

"And you.. Miss Carrera?" She asked.

"Lemonade" I said.

She left bringing back the drinks.

"Look there's Maybank" Rafe said slightly squeezing my thigh.

I turned to see JJ waiting tables.

"Leave him alone" I said.

"He put a gun to Top's head" he said.

"He's at work right now" I said. "It's not the time nor place."

JJ looked our way, I sent a small smile as he quickly was out of eye sight. I looked at the pasta in front of me, picking at it. Rafe leaned over as his mouth was millimeters from my ear.

"You think they know?" He whispered.

"Probably" I whispered back.

After eating Topper dropped Rafe and I off at my house. As we got inside I looked around to see if Kiara was home. I turned around to him looking back at me.

"Lizzy I don't want you to think I'm using you for sex" he said.

He walked closer to me.

"Then what is this?" I asked.

"I-I don't know" he said.

"I can bring you home" I said.

"Lizzy" he said.

I grabbed my keys walking out to my car waiting for him to follow me. He got into the passenger seat not saying anything. The drive was complete silence as I pulled into his driveway. I looked at him as he got out making sure he got inside before driving off. Once I got home I found my parents vehicles in the driveway. I walked in the door as they sat eating.

"Have fun?" My mother asked.

"Who's watching the restaurant?" I asked ignoring the question.

"Ellie is while we ate quick" my father responded.

I walked up the stairs going straight to my room closing the door. I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling wondering what I had gotten myself into.