Updates Soon

Good afternoon, everyone!! I know so many of you have been waiting and wanting updates. And I promise I am not ignoring this story. I am in the process of finishing a House of the Dragon story  that has been taking up a lot of my time, and a Teen Wolf one. I like to only be writing two stories at a time, adding a third would have me all over the place. 

I still have yet to finish Outer Banks season 3 but I promise I will finish it soon so I can get to writing this story. Updates will be posted on Fridays going forward, so there probably will not be an update until Friday, March 24th. I know for sure my writing for my House of the Dragon story will be finished by then and I will have time to sit down and start updating this story as well as going through it and editing the parts I have already written. 

I hope you all can wait a little bit longer but I am saddened to bring the news after this season I will be ending the story. I know there was a season four already renewed but I feel as though this story has run its toll on me and I want to give Rafe and Elizabeth a proper ending. 

Thank you to everyone who has voted, commented and most importantly read this story. You all mean the world to me and seeing your comments CRACK me up!