Missing

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"I'll get it i'll get it i'll get it!" Natasha comes running down the stairs - almost falling. She opens the front door and Wanda is there, you walk over to them.

"Hey Wanda!" You give her a one armed hug. "How's it going?"

"Hey y/n, i'm good but oh my god what happened to your arm?" Wanda immediately looks concerned.

"Oh I it's a long story, i'll explain later." It probably would be better that way.

"Wanda omg it feels like it's been so long even though it's literally been like two days." Natasha hugs Wanda too.

After all the usual greeting shenanigans you all go and sit down on stools at the little kitchen island type thing in the kitchen.

"So, now you have to tell me how you broke your arm." Wanda says before looking down at your other wrist. "And what happened to your wrist."

You and Natasha look at each other nervously and then you start talking "Well you know when we met up with Emily? After you left she pulled me aside after Natasha got into the car and we had this big argument. Then she grabbed my wrist and wouldn't let go, she broke the skin with her nails and then twisted me around and broke my arm. It was great. Then i fell over and scraped my left wrist, it just has a bandage on it so it doesn't get infected or anything." You shiver as you relive it, it wasn't even that traumatic though that's the odd thing.

"Oh. Wow. That i was not expecting. Are you ok? What happened to Emily? Am i asking too many questions?" Wanda looks a bit disoriented.

"Calm down, i like questions." You laugh a little "I'm fine and Emily just simply got away with it, i'm pretty sure she's coming over tonight and Bucky said he's going to try and break it off with her."

"I forgot about Bucky, Emily did tell me all about how 'totally in love' they are. I've never met Bucky but i already feel so bad for him."

"Where is Bucky?" Natasha asks.

Your mind goes blank. "Uhhh i don't actually know, what time is it?"

Natasha checks her phone. "It's half past one."

"He should be here, he doesn't have work at this time. I have no idea where he is." Suddenly you get a really bad feeling, he always tells you when he goes out and he hasn't left your side in ages because of the whole arm thing. Something doesn't feel right. "Anyway, yeah. I think they did genuinely like each other a lot at first, or at least Bucky did."

"Poor guy. At least he has many friends surrounding him." Natasha smiles as she looks at you both, seemingly happy that she also has two good friends now.

Natasha and Wanda carry on talking a bit but you're stuck in your thoughts. Where the hell is Bucky? You're probably paranoid, he doesn't have to tell you where he's going all the time obviously but he usually does voluntarily. He'll be back soon, never in a million years would he miss lunch. Unless he's gone out for lunch.

You clear your throat very suddenly making Wanda jump. "Where's Steve? Would he know where Bucky is?"

"I think he went out with Sam actually, do you want me to text him and ask if Bucky went with them?" Natasha can tell you're worried and she puts on a reassuring smile.

You laugh nervously. "If that's okay with you."

"Of course." Natasha takes her phone out and texts Steve.

Wanda picks up on your nerve and puts her hand on your shoulder "Are you okay y/n?"

That one question immediately makes you upset but you don't show it. "Yeah i'm fine, i'm just worried about Bucky. I know i'm being ridiculous but this just isn't like him."

"I'm sure he's fine, he probably just forgot to mention where he was going. Are you sure he's not in his room upstairs?"

"Yeah i'm sure, when i got up this morning i walked past his room and he wasn't there. his bed hadn't been slept in and the curtains were still open, he's never up before me."

Suddenly Natasha's phone pings. "It's Steve." She quickly reads the message. "I'm sorry, he said he's just with Sam and has no idea where Bucky is."

You drop your head to the table and it makes a big thud. Natasha and Wanda can't help but laugh.

"Don't worry he'll be fine. He will be back soon i promise." Natasha pats your head and you lift it up again.

"I know"

You don't know. Where the fuck is he.

HEHSHHDHD ITS GETTING EXCITING THANK YOU FOR READINGGGG