Ending

A few months have passed and you and Bucky are back living at your own house, it was difficult at first but the past cannot be changed. Natasha ended up moving in too, Steve proposed to her a few weeks ago and it was absolutely beautiful. Although she's been quite ill recently, you have your suspicions. You and Bucky have been dating for a while now and it's been amazing.

This morning you woke up in Bucky's arms, it doesn't happen a lot seeing as your both quite busy with work and there's always at least one of you that needs to get up really early.

You open your eyes only to be met with Bucky staring back at you.

He smiles, "Good morning, doll"

"Good morning, were you watching me sleep?" You smirk.

"Maybe just a little." He leans over and kisses your forehead before looking at his watch. "Do you have to go to work today?"

You giggle, "I really do, i'm sorry." You sit up and look down at him and he's giving you puppy eyes. "I'm sorryyyyy"

"No please don't leave." He grabs your waist and pulls you back down and then rolls on top of you, "Now you really can't go anywhere." He starts kissing your neck.

You try and speak while giggling "Bucky i i really need t to go and have a sshower."

Bucky pauses and looks at you, "A shower?" He smiles "Can i join?"

"Yes but no funny business, i do need to get to work."

He smirks and gets off and practically skips to the bathroom.

After your shower you have to literally drag yourself away from Bucky to get to work, it was a boring day but so it every other day really. Not to be cheesy but being without Bucky just is boring.

The day finally ends and you come home, you walk in the door and Steve, Bucky, and Natasha are all sat in the living room being very quiet. You take your coat and shoes off and join them. Bucky's face immediately lights up when he sees you and you sit with him.

Natasha and Steve look very serious. "Are two ok?" You ask.

"We need to tell you something." Natasha turns to face you.

You start shaking a bit and Bucky squeezes your hand. "Okay go on."

Natasha and Steve smile at each other "I'm pregnant." Natasha laughs at your expression.

You let out a sigh of relief "Oh my GOD don't scare me like that!" You go over and hug Natasha and Steve. "Congratulations!"

You all spend the evening sort of celebrating, you have a nice dinner and watch a couple films. At around 11 you all go to bed.

You and Bucky go into his room this time and the second you shut the door, he's got you pinned against it.

"You definitely don't have work tomorrow?" He smirks.

You laugh, "No Bucky, i don't."

"Great, no sleep will be needed tonight."

Obviously you know what happened after that.

You both lie in Bucky's bed just staring at eachother. Bucky plays with your hair and you smile.

"I love you, doll" He whispers.

"I love you too, James" You smirk.

"Call me James more often would you?"

You giggle "I will"

You both fall asleep, happy. happy

The End

AHH THANK YOU FOR READINGGGG
IM SORRY THIS WAS A SUDDEN ENDING AND IT WAS REALLY RUSHED BUT I REALLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO CONTINUE WITH AND YK LESS IS MORE

THANK YOU!