Abuse

The whole trip to the hospital was a long time of loosing and regaining consciousness. You + pain = bad.

At last you're finally out and driving back home, you've got a cast and sling on your arm along with some bandages and painful bruises on your wrists. What a spectacular day.

"Are you sure you're okay? I can go slower." Bucky says, driving at like 1 mile an hour.

"Bucky i'm fine, if you go any slower we won't be moving." You try not to laugh.

You can't stop thinking about earlier when Bucky thought you were asleep and he said 'She does the same to me' what's that supposed to mean? Does she hit him? i swear to god if she does i'm throwing hands. Your thoughts end when Bucky drives over a speed bump and you hit your left wrist on the door, it's not the wrist that Emily was squeezing but you scraped it on the concrete floor when you fell over and so it still hurts a bit.

You let out a whimper at the force, it hurt more than it should've.

"I'm so so sorry are you okay?" Bucky looks very panicked and concerned, he pulls over at some sort of parking area.

"It was just a little hit i'm fine, you look like you just killed me." You reach over and put your hand on his hand which is still on the gear stick.

Bucky puts his head in his other hand. "I can't believe this happened, I can't believe Emily did this i'm so so sorry."

"Hey this is not your fault, it's mine. I made her really angry."  You reassure him.

"But it is my fault, the fight was about me and you didn't even do anything to make her angry. I'm sorry i brought her into your life." Bucky is getting really upset now.

"What concerns me is you. What did you mean when you said 'she does the same to me' ?" It just slipped out.

He goes really pale. "I didn't think you heard that."

"I did and there's no backing out of this now so spill. Obviously i'm not forcing you to tell me but still."

"I guess i kind of have to tell you now." He takes a deep breath "It's pretty much what it sounds like, when Emily gets mad she... she take it out on me. I mean she doesn't break my arm but she does do some damage." Bucky starts playing with his keys.

"I'm so sorry i had no idea. You didn't really get those bruises from work did you."

Bucky shakes his head "No, one night she got really upset and decided put all her rage onto my neck."

"And wrist?"

"And wrist. For once i'm glad i only have one arm that can feel things. I'm glad to be able to actually open up to you now."

"You can always talk to me Bucky. But this has gone too far. Emily broke my fucking elbow and she stabbed her nails into my wrist and she hits you and abuses you physically."

"And verbally."

"And verbally. Wait- AND VERBALLY?!" Now this has really gone too far.

"Not anything serious, she just yells at me a lot and blames me for things."

"This is what i mean, we can't keep her in our lives or she will get worse and worse and do more damage." You really hope Bucky agrees.

"You're right. I can't stand you or me or anyone else getting hurt, soon she's most likely going to start on Steve and Natasha. I'll try break it off with her tonight, she's supposed to be staying over again."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes i'm sure, this is for the best."

Bucky starts the car again and continues driving home. Clearing all that up and opening up to each other has really helped both of you. Bucky is especially relieved that you now know everything.

Things will get better despite you breaking your arm, you know it.

OKAY THIS WAS KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP. HOW DO YOU THINK EMILY WILL TAKE BEING BROKEN UP WITH?

THANK YOU FOR READING