Happy

You wake up to the sound of a fight scene on the film you were watching. You look around and Bucky is gone.

You look at your watch and it's only 12:30am. Bucky suddenly comes back into the room with a glass of water.

"You're awake" He sits back down in his spot.

"Yeah, sorry i just got really tired." You sit up and face him.

"Don't worry, you were only asleep for about half an hour, didn't miss much of the film." He takes a sip of his water and puts it down. "Do you wanna continue watching it or just want to go to sleep?"

You think for a moment. "Can we sleep? I think this was the last film anyway and i'm quite tired."

Bucky nods "Okay yeah, agreed. Shall we tidy this all up or just leave it until the morning?" He gets up and looks at all the blankets and pillows that are everywhere.

"Maybe we could just sleep on here? It's really comfy and i don't wanna move." You giggle.

"Both of us? Here?"

You nod. "Only if you want."

Bucky leaves the room without a word and comes back a few minutes later in his pjs. "I don't wanna sleep in jeans, sorry."

You laugh. Bucky turns the lights off and returns next to you, it's a bit squished lying down but you both fit.

Bucky lies on his side facing you and you lie on your back.

"What's wrong?" Bucky suddenly speaks.

"Nothing, why'd you ask?" You look at him, you can't see because it's dark but you know he's there somewhere.

"You just seem more quiet recently, it's not like you. Are you okay?" He traces his finger up and down your arm.

You turn your whole body to face him. "I'm ok, really. It's just been stressy lately with all that Emily bullshit. Feel like i can't catch a break, i mean non of us can."

Bucky is silent for a moment.

"Yeah i suppose. But don't worry, We're safe here and you know you always have me, Steve, Natasha, and Wanda to talk to." He puts his hand on your shoulder.

You smile even though he can't see it. "Thank you Bucky."

"Your welcome, do you have work tomorrow?"

"No, why?"

"Maybe we could go on a walk or something? It would be nice."

"Okay yeah, we'll do that." You smile

You feel Bucky nod. "Good, goodnight doll."

"Goodnight Bucky" You turn around so your back is facing Bucky.

After a few minutes it starts getting really cold even with the blankets, you start shivering a little.

Bucky notices and pulls the blanket a bit more over you and puts an arm around your waist. "Better?"

You nod. "Thank you."

Bucky's breathing evens out and you feel him relax a bit. He never falls asleep before me he must've been exhausted

You smile to yourself and fall asleep. What a nice evening.

THANK YOU FOR READING! :)