The night

As your coming back to consciousness you notice that your not in your bed. Actually your not on a bed at all, not even close. You lift your head and open your eyes. You look up and before you there appears to be a sleeping Bucky.

You fully wake up and you realise you're lying on top of Bucky and your head was on his chest. His arms are unconsciously wrapped around your waist. You lift yourself up onto your hands and knees, sort of straddling him and as your about to try and shimmy off, Bucky's eyes shoot open and your met with the familiar steel blue.

Bucky just looks at you for a few seconds and you look at him. You can tell he's thinking but not sure what about.

"I didn't think i'd wake up to you on top of me." He smiles.

You laugh. "I didn't think i'd wake up with you under me."

Bucky put the hair that's fallen down behind your ear and moves that hand to the back of your neck. You look into each others eyes for a moment and before you can stop it, you subconsciously lean down and kiss him.

It's different then the last time. It's less needy, more passionate, more gentle, more loving.

You get lost in each other and... you know exactly what happened next.

Bucky fell asleep after you were done and you managed to sneak off into the bathroom to clean up and put some underwear on. You sit down on the side of the bath and think for a moment.

Was that a mistake? Was is the best decision ever? Will it ruin our friendship? Does this make us anything?

You shake your head and free yourself of all your thoughts and go back to the sofa and lie down again. You end up falling asleep.

The front door bursts open and you wake up instantly, so does Bucky. Natasha and Steve walk in.

"We're back!" Natasha runs in and starts taking her coat off and stuff, Steve closely follows her.

You and Bucky look at each other, horrified. For starters, Bucky has no clothes on at all.

Steve goes into the bathroom and Natasha turns around and bends down to take her shoes off. Bucky takes the opportunity to sprint to the stairs with a blanket around him, he turns around and smiles at you before disappearing.

Natasha turns around and comes over to you.

"Where'd Bucky go?" She looks very confused.

"Erm i er he went upstairs." You look down and blush.

Natasha smirks at you and sits next to you. "Hmm ok but your telling me everything later."

You blush more. "How was your night away?"

"It was really great, we had so much fun and we had the best dinner ever."

"I'm glad you had fun!" You hug her.

She gets up, "Right i'm going to go freshen up, i have hotel germs all over me." She giggles and goes upstairs.

After she's gone you go up too and into your's and Bucky's room. He's doing his belt up. He looks over at you and smirks.

"You're still just in bra and pants."

"Oh i know." You laugh and go put a jumper and shorts on.

Bucky smiles and walks over to you. "So what was your favourite part about that whole night?"

XMXJJSISJS SORRY IF THIS WAS REALLY REALLT RUSHED IM SO BAD AT THISSJJDHDHS

THANK YOU FOR READING :)