chapter six

It was Friday. George didn't do much the day before. He just stayed in and tried to avoid answering the door. He was thankful that Maya didn't try to come to his door and talk to him but he still felt guilty about what he said when they went to eat.

George looked at the time and went to get ready for the day. It was almost noon and he was planning to get to the burrow around 12:30.

He went and changed and tried to look presentable. He didn't want to look like a complete mess. He thought of different things to bring but couldn't think of anything. He decided to just go with bringing flowers. Once he finished getting ready he left his apartment and picked up floors first and then went to the burrow. He apparated to the burrow. It was a bit of a rough landing since he wasn't used to using magic.

George landed on the couch and groaned a bit mumbling "what a rough landing".

Molly and Arthur were in the kitchen when they heard a loud thud. Molly went to see what the noise was and saw George. Molly smiled and said "George! I'm glad that you were able to make it!"

George got up and forced a smile and said "Yeah, sorry for the noise"

"It is no problem at all" Molly beamed and went and hugged George.
George hugged back and softly said "It's nice to see you to mom"

Molly let go and smiled and looked at George and was studying him, making sure that George was okay. "Are you hungry dear, have you been eating enough"

George nodded and softly said, "Mom I'm okay, and I can eat once everyone else gets here, who else is coming here?"

"Well, I believe your brothers and sister will be here. Harry is going to come over with Teddy I believe. " Molly smiled and was just happy that George was home. "Teddy is so sweet and I think he will grow up to be such a great kid"

George smiled a bit and responded "Yeah, Ron told me about him, in his letter. It would be nice to meet him, I haven't seen him in a while."

Molly smiled happily and said "I'm just glad that you are here, Bill told me that you have moved into a muggle apartment. He said he visited a couple of days ago. How long do you think you will live there? And so you have enough food there?"

"I'm fine mom, it's a nice apartment and I don't know how long I will be there for" George softly said "I pay for it monthly and I don't know what I'm going to do next month or the next month"

"What about the shop? You and Fred worked so hard on it and it hasn't been opened in months-" Molly said and
was interrupted when Harry came into the burrow with Teddy and Ginny.

George was thankful for this interruption and went over to them and smiled saying "hey!"

Ginny looked at George and smiled at him, but was still concerned about him. "Hey George, it's good to see you"

Harry smiled at George too and Teddy looked at George and giggled happily. "Hey George it's nice to see you, how have you been?"

"I have been pretty good, you know life things and stuff" George grinned and said "yeah just life. Living and all that jazz"

Harry nodded a bit and said "I'm glad that you were able to come today, I didn't think that you were going to come when molly first talked about having a lunch"

George shrugged a bit and responded "just decided it has been a while since I have seen you guys, plus I just sit around and watch muggle tv. I started to watch this show called friends and it's really good."

"Aha yes, I believe Hermione has mentioned that show" Ginny softly said, "it's about Ross, Monica, etc."

Harry smiled and said "that's great that you are watching some tv. When do you think you are going to reopen the shop?" As he made sure that Teddy didn't fall out of his arms.