Kissing Girls and the Next Generation 1D

Meet Me at Our Spot is the song that goes along with this novella ❤️❤️

Bindi's voice is Willow, the female voice in this song and Cole's voice is Tyler Cole, the male voice in this song :)

Harry: 41
Camryn: 41
Cole: 15
Bindi: 15
Acacia: 16

October 2035

"You're amazing,"Bindi breathes as she straddles Acacia's hips, dragging her hand in the space between Acacia's breasts as their chests rest against each other.

"You're so pretty, Bind,"Acacia grins, rubbing her thumb against Bindi's lower eye that's outlined in eyeliner.

"You think Cole is still pissed at us?"Bindi giggles, rubbing a bit of chocolate off of the corner of Acacia's lips with her thumb before she kisses the spot which makes Acacia hum.

"Yeah, probably,"Acacia sighs, dragging her fingers through Bindi's shoulder length straight hazel hair, "he can be a real ass sometimes. He's really mean to you Bind."

"It's okay,"Bindi assures Acacia with a gentle grin, leaning down to tease Acacia a bit by putting her lips right up to Acacia's strawberry lip balm glistening lips without touching them. She's going to do it today, but just not yet. It has to special. "I'm mean to him too. It's just our relationship."

"You've always been mean to each other?"Acacia questions, raising her light brown eyebrow up a Bindi.

"Always,"Bindi confirms with a smirk, pressing another kiss to Acacia's blushed cheek. "Ever since we were little. Our dads used to have to break us up all the time from fighting."

"It's cuz you're both too stubborn for your own good,"Acacia giggles, tucking her chin down to create a bit of a double chin that makes Bindi's grin wider.

"You like my stubbornness,"Bindi points out, brushing some of Acacia's long blonde hair off of her cheek.

"I do,"Acacia giggles, "and all your spunk." She reaches down to squeeze Bindi's hips which makes Bindi squeal and giggle, digging her nails into Bindi's light washed jeans.

" She reaches down to squeeze Bindi's hips which makes Bindi squeal and giggle, digging her nails into Bindi's light washed jeans

"Yeah, you do like my spunk, huh,"Bindi teases, running with the innuendo and making poor innocent Acacia blush beyond measure.

"That's not what I meant and you know it,"Acacia pouts dramatically, turning her cheek on the grass so that she doesn't have to look at Bindi.

"Hey, c'mere,"Bindi chuckles, scooping her hand under Acacia's cheek to turn it to look up at her again. "I'm just teasing you."

"We haven't even kissed yet and you're already making sex jokes,"Acacia rolls her green eyes at Bindi and scrunches her nose at her.

"I'm sorry, it's just my nature,"Bindi jokes, leaning her nose down to brush against Acacia's. "You know what's gonna make Cole hate us even more?"