Cole Horan Has Never Looked So Good

Cole: 24
Bindi: 23, 40 weeks, 3 days pregnant

Cole: 24 Bindi: 23, 40 weeks, 3 days pregnant

January 19 2044

9:00 am

"I'm comin', I'm comin', I'm just really slow,"Bindi calls with a little chuckle as she keeps one hand on top of her three day overdue bump that she wishes was already gone, waddling through her apartment to try and get to the front door as fast as possible.

"Hey, hey,"Bindi greets, opening up the door, immediately hit with ice cold air as she looks at her brother and his husband standing on the porch shivering their butts off in big coats and beanies. "Holy sh*t it's cold out. Hi, come in."

"Thanks,"Calum grins through chattering teeth, walking through the front door and reaching for his snow covered beanie to pull it from his blonde curls as Flynn immediately bends down to begin untying his snow boots. "We brought over some pancake mix if you want."

"Yeah, that sounds good,"Bindi agrees, yawning widely as she waddles over to the table, sitting down at one of the chairs while Calum and Flynn begin to spread groceries out across the table.

"I bought you extra raspberries, I know you love them,"Calum grins, holding up a carton of the fruits, wiggling it softly in his hand as Bindi gasps and makes grabby hands towards the fruit.

"Oh my gosh, I've been craving raspberries for the past few days but I was too lazy to get up and go to the grocery store,"Bindi groans happily, not bothering to wash the fruit as she pops a few into her mouth.

"Bind we could've gotten them for you sooner,"Flynn frowns, beginning to mix up some batter for the pancakes in one of Bindi's only bowls she owns. Living alone allows her to have very few cutlery and dishes, pretty much just three of everything which does not do well in her big family, especially when she wants to have her siblings over.

"I know, I know, it's fine, don't worry,"Bindi nonchalantly waves off Flynn as she reaches for the hem of her sweatshirt, rolling it up to rest on top of her bump so she can rub her hands against her bare bump before grinning softly and reaching her hand out towards Cal. "C'mere, she wants to say hi to you."

She presses Calum's hand against the top of her bump, smiling over at her brother as his eyes practically pop out of his head as the baby rolls against his hand. "Holy crap she's active."

"She wants out,"Bindi agrees, blowing out a breath between her pursed lips as she rests her head back against the kitchen chair, rolling her head on the ball of her neck. "And I want her out just as bad."

"How's your life been, Bean?"Flynn asks, holding the bowl against his stomach as he continues to mix the batter.

"It's been good, mum comes over almost everyday so I don't get bored,"Bindi smirks, rolling her sweatshirt back down over her bump, "and we've gotten to have a lot of girl talks which is nice, I'm sure she's getting tired of me having mental breakdowns to her."