A Triplet Pregnancy

Cole: 24
Bindi: 24

July 8th 2044 (15 weeks pregnant)

"Do you feel semi okay?"Cole asks, looking over at Bindi as they both lay on Bindi's bed

"Do you feel semi okay?"Cole asks, looking over at Bindi as they both lay on Bindi's bed...sorry, their bed, on their backs, both of them staring up at the ceiling doing one of their nightly talks.

Ever since Bindi's morning sickness turned into purely morning sickness instead of full day sickness like it was for the first fourteen weeks of her pregnancy, they decided to do little nightly talks to try and get to know each other since they're having three children together...so you know, they should probably at least know basic facts about each other.

"Yeah, I feel alright, just really tired,"Bindi confirms, her hand resting on top of her little bump that's really not that little considering she's only fifteen weeks. She has no idea how her body is going to fit three babies, and she's honestly quite terrified for it all to happen.

"You know we've only kissed twice since we hooked up,"Cole mentions, his hands resting on top of his chest as he turns his head against the pillow to look at Bindi who snorts, one of her forearms resting on her forehead.

"You counted?"Bindi asks with a little chuckle, turning her head to the side against her pillow as well to make eye contact with Cole, looking into his blue eyes that she secretly hopes at least one of the triplets inherits since they're a really beautiful shade of blue, but she'd never admit that because it sounds way too cheesy.

"No...maybe,"Cole laughs with a little blush tinging his cheeks as he taps his fingers against his chest. "It's just not hard to remember since we've only kissed twice...and both felt really forced."

"This whole relationship feels really forced,"Bindi adds with a little smirk, turning her attention back up to the ceiling as her free hand rests on top of her little bump. "I guess it kinda is..."

"Do you think it would be better if we just decided to coparent right off the bat instead of trying to force whatever the hell this is,"Cole asks, motioning his hand lazily between the two of them as Bindi shrugs.

"I dunno...I mean in an ideal world we'd be together cuz that would just make things logistically easier, but in an ideal world we also wouldn't have gotten pregnant on a one night stand and be having triplets, so I dunno,"Bindi chuckles a bit bitterly, raising both of her hands to her face as she wipes her palms down her skin exhaustedly. It's already tiring enough trying to grow three babies that constantly make herself feel like she's gonna puke herself to death, and her and Cole trying to figure out what their relationship is and what it should be is a whole other unneeded stress that makes her want to pull her hair out anytime she thinks of it. "I liked our other nightly conversations better."

"You mean the small talk?"Cole snorts, rolling his eyes dramatically as he interlocks his fingers on top of his chest. "I dunno how many more of those we can have considering I now know your favorite color and food."