Getting the Band Back Together & New Relationships

Cole: 27

Lauren: 26
Acacia: 27
Bindi: 27
Triplets: 2 1/2 

June 25 2047

"Oh my gosh, who's at the door?"Bindi gasps as she drops her jaw dramatically, her hands on Willow's hips who was standing in front of her, applying play makeup to Bindi's face as she sits on the floor in between Acacia's legs who has Wrennyn on her lap as he munches on a few crisps, his eyes locked on the television that's playing a little cartoon.

"Daddy?"Wrennyn squeaks, his head immediately snapping away from the television to look towards the front door as Acacia giggles and nods at him as their eyes make contact, taking the bowl of crisps from his lap so that they won't get knocked over when he ultimately jumps out of her lap. 

"Yeah, it's daddy, go get him,"Acacia confirms as Wrennyn begins to slide off of her lap while Willow, runs towards the door with a squeal of daddy! escaping her mouth. 

"Do you see him?"Bindi laughs as she stands up from the floor with a dramatic grunt, reaching down to pick up Wesley who had her little arms held up towards her mumma, wanting to get picked up.

"I see 'im! It daddy!"Willow squeaks, waving her hand rapidly as she bounces up and down behind the front door that has two big windows attached to it, allowing the triplets to see Cole as he waves wildly at them, the biggest smile crossed over his face.

"It is daddy! Is he making faces at you,"Bindi grins as she walks to the front door with Wesley on her hip, leaning over the tops of Willow and Wrennyn's heads to reach for the doorknob and unlock the front door. "Hey! Welcome!" 

"Hey, how's it going,"Cole greets with a big smile before he's bombarded with Willow and Wrennyn who both cling onto his legs, squealing out their hellos to him. "Hey guys! I missed you! How've you been?" 

"Daddy, we went to park!"Wrennyn happily informs Cole, unwrapping his little arms from around Cole's legs and reaching his tiny hands up towards him, begging to be picked up. 

"You went to the park? With your mummas? That's so fun!"Cole indulges his little boy, reaching down to pick him up and settle him on his left hip as he reaches down with his free arm and picks up Willow, settling her down on his right hip. 

"Hi cutie, I missed you,"Cole coos, leaning his head in towards Willow as he nuzzles his nose against the tip of her tiny one as she giggles and tips her chin in towards her neck cheekily. 

"Wes, who's that?"Bindi grins, watching as Wesley's face continues to brighten at the sight of her dad, her little hand reached out towards him as he catches his first sight of her, dropping his jaw dramatically as he leans in towards her. 

"Is that my Wesley? Hi pretty girl, I missed you,"Cole fawns, puckering his lips and leaning in to press a little peck against her tiny pink lips. "How're you? I like your hair!" 

"Say, 'oh thanks, mumma Casey did it, huh?"Bindi grins, pressing a kiss against Wesley's dimpled cheek as she admires her little girl's blonde hair that's neatly braided in two French braids that reach her ears before they turn into little pigtails. "Mummy is really good at doing hair, huh? Me, not so much." 

"Did mummy do your hair too?"Cole asks, raising his eyebrows up at Willow who's still on his hip, watching as she cheekily giggles at the question before shaking her head, her brown hair completely straight and reaching the tips of her shoulders, brushed, but not done into a hairstyle. "No? Why not?" 

"Tell daddy why mummy didn't do your hair,"Bindi persuades her little girl, giving her a little smirk with a pointed gaze as she rolls her eyes softly, watching as Willow giggles guiltily.