The Triplet Birth

Cole: 24
Bindi: 24, 33 weeks pregnant and 2 days

Cole: 24Bindi: 24, 33 weeks pregnant and 2 days

November 9th 2044

3:30 pm

"Are you sure you're feeling okay?"Acacia checks, raising a blonde eyebrow up at Bindi as she walks back to the couch, offering Bindi a quesadilla that she just made for the two of them to share. "I know Cole wanted me to babysit you, but I am not on midwife duty."

"I'm fine, stop being dramatic,"Bindi grins somewhat tightly as a spasm runs through her back, her palm moving against her stomach to try and ease it of its tightness. "I'm just achey as usual."

"Fine, I'll stop outwardly worrying about you,"Acacia grins, sitting down right next to Bindi on the couch and grabbing one of the slices of quesadilla before dipping it in the salsa on the plate. "How was your appointment this morning?"

"It was good, they're still a bit worried about Wesley's weight since she's so tiny,"Bindi frowns, resting the quesadilla plate on top of her big bump that is stretched to its limit, making her skin itchy and almost translucent. "And they want me to go in tomorrow to do a little stress test cuz they're a bit worried about her movement, but they said Wrennyn and Willow look great, especially Willow, she's huge and doing so well, they think she'll need the least time in the NICU which is good."

"Wesley's my little bestie, I've already decided,"Acacia grins with a mouthful of quesadilla, resting her temple against the couch cushion as she continues to chew. "I'm so excited to meet them."

"I am too, it's getting more real now that we're so close to it,"Bindi smiles widely, rubbing her palm against the side of her bump. "And I'm so f*cking uncomfortable and done, but I also want them to stay in for as long as possible."

"Yeah, just looking at your bump is making my back hurt,"Acacia jokes, reaching her hand out to rest on the front of Bindi's stomach. "You're so f*cking badass."

"Oh thanks,"Bindi grins cheekily with a little wink, downing another slice of quesadilla since this pregnancy has taught her that she truly is a black hole. No matter how much she eats, it never seems to be enough for her and her three little babies. "This is the best quesadilla I've ever eaten."

"That's what you said about the one I made you two days ago,"Acacia giggles, shaking her head as she reaches for another slice, taking a bite and chewing it a few times before adding, "this has been one of your oddest cravings."

"Each one gets better than the last,"Bindi says with a muffled voice through her mouthful of food, "Willow really likes this one, she's going crazy."

"How've you and Cole been?"Acacia curiously asks, leaning over to grab her water bottle off of the coffee table and taking a sip before handing it to Bindi who gratefully accepts it and takes a few hearty sips.

"We've been good, I mean I guess as good as we could be,"Bindi shrugs nonchalantly before taking another sip of water, her mouth still tingling from the salsa. "He's actually been really nice to me, I think he feels bad about the whole Sydney thing."