Chapter 2: I am blessed

Percy POV

As I'm falling, I can't help but remember what my 'friends' did to me. I remembered Annabeth telling me that she hated me from the start, the half-bloods shouting insults, the gods sending me here. I remembered seeing Bentley's stupid face going around spreading rumors. My anger skyrocketed, and all of a sudden, I felt new. I felt evil.

Time Skip

I look down and see the Cocytus River approaching fast. I brace myself for impact and hit the water falling at least 90 miles an hour. I heard a crack in my back, and the familiar wails of spirits began to haunt my brain. I ignored it and stepped out of the river dripping wet and with a pain in my back. I sighed. "Well, my life sucks. "I said, glaring upward towards Olympus. I kicked a rock into the river and the souls residing there wailed with pain. "Shut up next time I fall down here, "I growled, stomping off in a random direction. I eventually decided to sit down and accept my fate after at least two hours of walking and I layed down on my back and hoped for the best. A flash of black and I see myself hovering inches above the floor. I am gently set down. I look up and see nineteen huge thrones, three of which were filled. "Who are you?" I ask. One of them chuckled and said "I'm Tartarus, she's Nyx, and she's Gaia. I started to bow, but they said, "No need to bow young one," said Nyx. "We want to help you obtain your revenge against the Olympians." I was shocked. "But I was against you guys, why are you helping me?" "We have forgiven you for your childish actions," said Gaia. "The Olympians have grown far too arrogant," said Tartarus "And Since we cannot interfere too much, we will bless you with power over all elements, and mighty strength." They thrust out their hands and I felt a searing pain that ends just as quick as it began. "You are now immortal because of our blessings," Gaia explained. I nodded my head. "Now go play with your powers," said Nyx, waving me off. And I flashed away.

Time Skip

I flashed myself to a mountain range and started to discover my power. I pounded my fist on a wall of stone, and a relatively large earthquake ensued causing trees to fall, and mountain tops to crumble. I raised my hand causing the water underground to rise and a lake slowly began to form. I swiped my hand causing the remaining trees to collapse in two pieces. I clenched my fist making all the rubble turn to dust. I proceeded to point at the lifeless earth making grass, trees, and flowers grow. I laughed evilly and pulled out a match, lit it, and threw it into the nice grassy field causing a massive fire. "Now it's time to have some fun with my dear father's domain." I snarled with glee. I Flashed to the Pacific Ocean, seeing the waves that I once loved. I created a massive Volcano that was puffing out smoke, and polluting the air. I laughed haughtily. Ash rained from the skies as I rose the land underneath the water, creating a landmass so large it rivaled the size of New Zealand. I smiled an evil smile and flashed away.

Annabeth POV

It was quite a nice day, the kids were playing, the trees were blowing nicely in the breeze. I sighed. Having Percy gone was like a dream come true, and now I could finally be happy with Bentley. I set down my book and went to meet my friends. Bentley met me by the Poseidon Cabin. We shared a kiss. I looked inside. All of Percy's personal possessions were already gone. "I'm glad he's gone. He was a pain in the arse, and plus, those blue cookies tasted horrible, "I told my boyfriend. "Yeah, and he was a coward too. He was too weak for this camp anyways. "Bentley said. I gave him another kiss. "You are way better than that *sshole was, "I said to Bentley, "I would take you over him anytime." A sudden flash of light blinded us, and I found myself kissing Bentley in the middle of the throne room of the gods. Everyone was looking at us with disgust. I pushed Bentley off quickly and faced Zeus with a red face. "My lord, what are we here for?" I asked. Zeus began, "We have taken notice of strange occurrences in the rocky mou-."  Poseidon grunted interrupting Zeus. "What wrong lord Poseidon?" Jason asked. "The pacific is being attacked," said Poseidon. Poseidon grunted but with more pain. Another continent has been raised, "He groaned. "What could be powerful enough to do that!?" Zeus exclaimed. Then a familiar voice said, "Why I am." 

I don't have anything against Blue Cookies. That is just Annabeth.

Word count: 821