Chapter 6: I start a war

Percy POV

The seven looked at me shocked. "You said you were trapped in Tartarus, how are you here!?!" Annabeth shouted. "Oh, that was a lie," I stated. "Now, what were we talking about again?" "You, murdered Bentley didn't you!" She cried. "How could you!?!" "Revenge," I spat. The seven charged at me, but I simply swiped my sword and all of them were knocked unconscious. And I flashed away.

Annabeth POV

When I woke I found myself on Olympus with Apollo tending to me. "He's back," I said. "who's back?" Apollo asked. "Percy's back, he's back for revenge."

Percy POV

I flashed to Tartarus and started gathering monsters for an army to rise against the gods. 

Time Skip

I had finally gotten the army I needed. Billions upon billions of monsters. "We attack Olympus in a week," I shouted. I flashed to my palace only to see an army of Greeks standing before me. "FIRE!" yelled Annabeth. A huge rock was thrown towards me. I dodged easily, but now there was a burning hole in one of my towers which collapsed destroying another tower. "Your gonna pay for that," I mumbled. I uncapped riptide (which was now a black blade with a red outline) and started ripping through demigods leaving only a few, including Annabeth. "Go tell your parents about this," I said. The remaining demigods fled. I turned only to see my castle in ruins. My eyes flashed with anger. "I will kill them next time, they will have no mercy," 

word count 256