Chapter 16: The Fire spreads

Percy's POV 

I sent troops to Mortal cities and towns, and by midnight all Mortals had been enslaved. The gods Hestia and Hades decided to ally themselves with me, and a few more demigods left the gods. On Tuesday, A mortal town tried to start rebellion, but I just ordered some monsters to burn down the town. I made a tower upon the roof of my fortress. I watched as pieces of the pit fit themselves together as if they were a puzzle. The tower spiraled into the top of Tartarus and would eventually reach the overworld and peak over all puny mortals, and would signify my rule over them. I left my fortress and went to the doors of death. Upon my entry, the elevator began to lift into Earth. I felt the presence of evil wash away when I entered the world above. A few mortals were hiding next to the entrance to Tartarus, fearing that my minions would find them and kill them. I killed them. I came across a mortal city and saw slaves doing their work. One mortal glared at me, so I killed him and hung him on a wooden stick. I put the stick in a field. You may be asking "Why are you going out if you claim to be weak", but I am in Greece which is the place the Olympians are weakest. And there are ten times the amount of monsters here instead of the USA. I was met with a few members of the house of life (Read The Kane Chronicles), and I killed them. After playing around and killing more mortals, I returned to my fortress. I saw my newly recruited Will Solace laughing at Nico who was scowling for whatever reason. Over fifty demigods had drifted over to my side, and many Nymphs and Dryads had turned to demons and evil spirits. Satyrs that  had come to me had turned into goat-like monsters. I now had control of 3/4 of what used to be the Olympian's allies. And I was unstoppable.

Annabeth's POV

I sat in front of the gods. "My lord, Perseus must have been innocent. Think about it, why would Perseus be the main villain if he was truly serving another. The exact same week Perseus was banished Bentley had arrived. How would he be guilty. In fact, all evidence points to Bentley being guilty!" I spoke. "I will let you go this once, but do not see our enemies as innocent ever again," Zeus stated. I scowled and left the throne room in frustration. The rest of the night, I was up trying to remember every moment I had ever spent with Percy. By the end of the night, I had gathered everything important. The most important being Percy telling me of his power during his encounter with misery. I soon realized that we were only seeing a fragment of the power of Perseus, for his power has been loosed and will grow till his death, or till the end of days.

Poseidon's POV

I felt a great anger as Annabeth said that Bentley was guilty, but it suddenly stopped. She told us Olympians of the proof she had found, and I pondered this. Which son was better, a small coward Bentley, or an all-powerful Perseus Jackson? Guess who I preferred to have. I knew that Bentley had lied now, and I had a plan of revenge.

A/N This does not mean that Poseidon is siding with Percy.

Percy's POV

After checking on my Monsters, I headed inside my fortress. Constantly I had been getting questions from my minions like, "Why did we even make a bomb if we will never use it?" Or "Why can't we have a better place of residence?" The answers to these questions are: I am going to use the bomb in the next Battle, and you simply don't deserve it. The monsters would not get their better places of residence unless we won the war. The dark demigods however, had a bit more luxury. They lived in apartment sized rooms in the deep basements of my fortress. Me and my top generals lived in the top of the Fortress, since we were top in power. All around the Fortress there were volcanos, underworld rivers, a dark spiked wall, and hundreds upon thousands of monsters. Not one living thing except me and Chaos can destroy the wall, and only me and my servants can enter the Fortress freely. The Olympians had surely no luck in breaking the wall. And I was still weak from the gaining of the new resistance to the sickness. I could now be the most powerful being in the entire universe. 

Word Count 790