Chapter 8: I kill a tree

Percy POV 

I gripped Reyna's head and flashed to Camp-Half-Blood. I saw demigods training and sparing. I laughed as I walked slowly to Thalia's pine. I pulled out an axe as A crowd appeared with angry looks. "You murdered Reyna!" Jason cried. Chiron appeared at the front of the crowd. "Your not welcome here anymore Percy," Chiron said whilst pulling out his bow. "You are not my leader anymore Chiron." And I chopped right through the tree. Chaos erupted inside the camp. I Laughed a cold laugh and Flashed away. I found myself in Tartarus with an army of monsters at my command. "My lord, when shall we march upon Olympus?" A Telekhine said. "Soon," I replied.

Annabeth POV

After Perseus disappeared, the half-bloods started running around screaming. one camper stabbed himself. The others started running past Thalia's-not-so-tall-tree and into the forest. "Come on, keep it together," I said trying to calm everyone down. Nothing worked. 

Aether POV

"Bah, the gods will never win at this pace," I thought. Me and Chaos had made a bet with Erebus and Nyx to see if Perseus would win or not. We had picked the gods side, and they picked Perseus's side. "Chaos, send in the warriors," I said, grabbing a bowl of popcorn. "Are you sure? you know what happened last time," Chaos asked. "Yes, I am aware that ever since you put that thing on the team, your missions have been going poorly." "Fine we'll send them in," Chaos grumbled. "good." This was gonna be a good show.

Word count: 255 (My chapters are so short)