Chapter 7: I destroy Camp Jupiter

Annabeth POV

After I told Apollo about Percy, Apollo told Zeus about what I said. Zeus immediately sent our best warriors to Percy's castle. But the attack failed, Zeus thought we could end the war before it began, but we only made it worse

Percy POV

The only thing I recovered from the flames that belonged to me was Bentley's head. I sighed and went to gather the army. I brought forth my army and yelled "Today we destroy Camp Jupiter."

Reyna POV

I was too busy training the Romans to notice a huge army of monsters and evil Demigods led by Perseus Jackson former hero of Olympus approaching. "Reyna!" a voice yelled. I saw Hazel running full speed toward me. "It's a huge army led by Perseus," she said. At first, I didn't believe her, but then I saw heavily armed romans walking towards an army led by the legendary Percy Jackson. Percy's appearance was a lot different. His Black hair now had streaks of red. His eyes were now a blood red instead of sea green. He was also wearing a black robe instead of the usual T-Shirt and jeans. He chuckled at the look of shock on our faces. "Did ya miss me," he said. The Romans chose that moment to charge at the enemy. I let loose a battle cry but was immediately knocked into a building. Perseus walked towards me. "I expected more of you Reyna," he said before decapitating me.

Percy POV

After defeating the rest of the Romans, I told everyone to leave the battlefield. I collected Reyna's head and headed to new Rome. Terminus tried to stop me, but let's just say I turned him into a pile of pebbles. I made a lit torch appear and threw it into a house. "Rome has finally fallen," I said. I took one last look at the now burning roman city before flashing away.

Word count 314