The Case of Ghost

Phoenix's POV

The night sky soon replaced the blue and clear one.

Taehyung and Jisoo had their dinner.

Jisoo was in their room.

Taehyung was in his study room. He was studying the case given to him today.

The case was really weird.

Taehyung's thoughts was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

He smile seeing the person, arrived. 

He close the file and place it on the table.

"Whats wrong sooyaa. You didn't sleep yet?" He ask.

Jisoo was now sitting before him, the table separating the two.

"I couldn't sleep." she pout "what are you doing?"

He pat the space beside him, "come and sit here. I will tell you what I am doing."

Jisoo followed by his words and scoot beside him, "tell me."

Taehyung's smile widen as he snake his arms around Jisoo's waist, pulling her closer.

Jisoo let out a yelp of shock before getting comfortable into his arms that was encircling her petite waist.

"I got a case today. The case is litlle weird--"

"Weird? In what kind?"

"Do you know Noble Son?" Taehyung ask.

Jisoo nodded, "He is a court person, isn't he?"

"Yes. He works in the Imperial palace. He is really good at his work and also loyal to his majesty. His majesty, treasure him really much."

"How is this case related to him then?"

"He said he saw Minister Kang's son the morning yesterday." Taehyung replied.

"Whats weird in that?" Jisoo ask confused.

"Because, when he saw Minister Kang's son, the Kang Manor had already announced the unexpected death of Minister Kang's son."

Silence followed.

Jisoo was still in shock at the words she heard.

After a few minutes Taehyung continued,

"After the news of Noble Son sighting the death son of Minister Kang, he was being blacklash with the title 'cursed being', 'mentally ill', etc. If it continues, he won't be able to protect his position in the palace.

His majesty, doesn't want that but if Noble Son continues with his 'cursed being' reputation, I afraid His majesty will also not be able to protect his position. Because after all, His majesty always thinks about his subject first."

Jisoo got up from her position and look at Taehyung, "do you really think he saw the ghost of Minister Kang's son?"

Taehyung chuckled, "I don't." pulling Jisoo onto his lap.

Jisoo encircled her arms around Taehyung's nape.

"Did you get any leads about this case?" Jisoo ask.

"We are starting the investigation tomorrow. You want to come with me?" Taehyung ask, staring at Jisoo with so much love.

Jisoo's face lit up at the comment.

"Really? Can I come?"

Taehyung stare at the woman on his lap. She was looking too beautiful and adorable with her bright heart shaped smile.