Lamp Festival

Phoenix's POV

The crew- Taehyung, Jisoo, Yeonjun and Jennie- were soon enough among the people who were busy enjoying the surroundings.

They visited different stalls and well, among the four it seemed it was only Jisoo and Jennie who were enjoying.

Taehyung and Yeonjun were just walking along side them with such cold demeanor which was enough to make people shiver just by walking past them.

They are the Imperial Gaurds afterall.

Jisoo and Jennie were going around like two excited puppies having their treats.

Finally, they decided to take rest in a food stall.

The two girls were gushing happily about the different shops they just visited.

"sooyaa. Its almost time for the lamp lightening part. You want to go to the river side?" Taehyung ask.

Jisoo nodded happily.

"Then, lets go." Taehyung stood up, so did the others.

🌸🌸🌸

Phoenix's POV

Jisoo froze at the sight before her.

Thousands of maple-shaped lamp all lit, floating on the water.

[Yes I know its not maple-shaped. I just wanted to give you an idea of the scenery.]

"Sir. Should I bring us lamps too?" Yeonjun ask.

Taehyung look at Jisoo and nodded.

Yeonjun took off to run the errand.

"Unnie. This got to be one of the most beauriful thing I ever saw in my life." Jennie said, exhibiting the similar awwed expression as Jisoo.

Jisoo gave a nod, agreeing to the statement.

Taehyung chuckled at their admiration.

After a few minutes, Yeonjun came with four lamps.

Each of them took one.

"Ask for a wish while letting the lamp in the water." Taehyung told Jisoo and Jennie who were lightening their lamp now.

"understood." the duo said in unison.

They close their eyes as the four ask for a wish.

"I wish to be with sooyaa forever." Taehyung wished, in his heart, ofcourse.

"I wish to be by Taehyung and Jennie's side till the day I take my last breath." Jisoo murmered in her heart.

"I wish to be able to protect Sir Kim from every attack." Yeonjun wish.

"I wish to make Jisoo smile everyday." Jennie mumble her wish under her breath.

They all smile as they let their lamp on the water.

-phoenix