The Competition

Phoenix's POV

The past few days went with Jisoo being busy embroidering the decorative banner that the third consort ask for.

Oh! Taehyung didn't take it too well.

Jisoo started spending less time with Taehyung due to being too engrossed in embroidering.

Taehyung hated it.

He always wanted to be the centre of attention when it comes to his wife.

And apparently, Taehyung was beside Jisoo just admiring her celestial facial features.

"Stop staring Taehyung ah." Jisoo finally voice her thoughts, keeping the needle down that she was using for embroidering.

"Why? Whats wrong with admiring your own woman." Taehyung scoot closer, letting his face rest in crook of his wife's neck.

"And besides, you are so busy in embroidering, you don't even spend time with me." Taehyung complain.

Jisoo couldn't help but chuckle at his behavior.

She encircle her arms around his nape.

"Such a bad wife I am. Tell me, how can I compensate my Imperial Commander." She played along with his husband's behavior.

Taehyung smile before going for a kiss.

Jisoo kissed him back immediately, playing with his hair in the process.

"After you are done with this embroidery, I am not letting you go for months." Taehyung warn.

"Sure do." Jisoo tilt her neck as she stare at him with pure adoration.

"Saranghae." Taehyung mumble.

"Nado." Jisoo smile at him.

🌸🌸🌸

Phoenix's POV

A month has pass now and Jisoo was almost done with the decorative banner.

The banner was designed with lotuses and filled with many colors.

The embroidery sure was one of the finest out there.

"My sooyaa is so talented." Taehyung gush.

"Enough of those compliments Taehyung ah. You have been saying it for the past few hours." Jisoo blush.

Taehyung chuckle at his wife's adorable figure.

"Its almost done. How do we transport it to the Imperial Palace?" Jisoo ask.

"Don't worry about that sooyaa. I will arrange for it all." Taehyung assured.

"Thank you Taehyung ah." Jisoo hug him.

"In between you and me there is no thank you and sorry." Taehyung hug her back.

🌸🌸🌸

Phoenix's POV

A few days after, the banner was completed and transported to the third consort.

The third consort loved the banner that she kept it just behind her royal seat, in her palace.

The news spread like wildfire among the court people.