Minister Park

Note : If you don't remember who Minister Park refer to the chapter titled Out of Capital.

Phoenix's POV

It was all silence in the Park mansion except for the sound of marching soldiers on their night duty.

The man dressed in all black, which covered every inch of his body except fot his eyes, moved silently, avoiding making his presence known to the soldiers.

Presumably, none other than Assist. Imperial Commander Kim Taehyung.

He just can't get solid proof of Minister Park's crimes by only investigating around. A little visit to his mansion is necessary.

He look around before moving forward towards his destination, Minister Park's study room.

"Yeonjun did a good job with this house map." Taehyung smirk.

Soon, he stood infront the many shelves standing in the study room.

Thanks to his skills and luck that he got here without much trouble.

"Lets make this quick and clean."

🌸🌸🌸

Phoenix's POV

Minister Park enter his study room.

He went towards the earthern lamp that was kept in the corner.

He turn it clockwise as the door to his secret room in the study room opened.

He stepped inside as he search for a document in the shelf arranged in a row.

That's when he noticed.

A certain file, very important file was missing from its place.

🌸🌸🌸

Phoenix's POV

"He must have noticed he is is short of one file already." Taehyung said to Yeonjun as they walk towards the Imperial Palace.

After he successful got his hands on the file that contained the end of Minister Park's dirty work, getting out of Maple Cove was the first thinv he did.

Kim Taehyung doesn't keep things for later.

"Too bad, he noticed too late." Yeonjun chuckle.

They enter the Imperial Palace.

"Greetings to the emperor." Taehyung and Yeonjun bowed to the emperor.

"Rise. You returned quiet early. Did you got something." The emperor said.

"Yes sir. If you may please have a look at this file." Taehyung handed the file to the eunuch who took it to the emperor.

The emperor read the file.

"Sir, this file contains all the information about the business he has made illegally by selling crocus flower. He married 3 girls whose family owned land where crocus flower grew. He took the land as dowry and illegally sold the flowers." Tahyung explain.

( Here, lets imagine crocus is a flower is a very rare flower with high medicinal values which is not allowed to be sold. It is plucked by the Imperial doctors for making medicines for the public. It is on very high demand for outside* people. Please. )

"Great. Taehyung ah. You did a very good job. And now for Minister Park......"

-phoenix

And I still can't thank you all enough for continuing this story. Really, thank you.😭

And why do I feel, this story isn't making sense anymore.🙃🥲

*outside - from outside I meant other places. You are understanding what I am trying to say right? 🥲

And THE BOYZ DESERVES SO MUCH MORE. I MEAN HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT LOVE THOSE 11 BOYS. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THE BOYZ.😭

😭