Being Simon Cowell's Daughter. (Niall Horan Fan-Fic)

WARNING:

THIS IS THE MOST CORNIEST AND CRAPPIEST BOOK I WROTE, SO I APOLOGIZE AT MY IMMATURITY UPON WRITING THIS BOOK. PLEASE TRY NOT TO LEAVE ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS. AND GO AHEAD AND READ MY SEQUEL BOOK TO HIS 'TRYING'. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

My name is Anna Cowell and yes, I am Simon Cowell's daughter. Being his daughter isn't easy you know, I have to face paparazzi's everyday and I get mobbed by people whenever I pass a shop.

My mom died when I was 3 years old. But my dad stayed strong and he is ALWAYS over-protective. Not sometimes, always.

Whenever I go to school, I need bodyguards with me so I can be 'protected'. And you may call me a spoiled brat but I'm not, I just want the things I need.

I'm 18 and I have brown hair just like my dad. And I'm British of course. Whenever my dad sees me with a boy he sends bodyguards. Did I say that my dad is a judge of X-Factor, Amercian Idol and he's the head of Syco?

I'm 5'7 and yes, I'm small. But don't judge me! I got the height from my mum. I have 2 best friends. One is gay and the other one is a girl.

My first gay best friend is named Theodore. And my other best friend is named Kylee. Your wondering why do I only have 2 best friends?

Well because, there are alot of fake people in my school and they just want to be friends with because I'm Simon Cowell's daughter. But Theodore and Kylee? They're real.

How do I know? Well, when I transfered to my school, lots of people mobbed me because they knew I was Simon's daughter. But I saw one boy and one girl just standing outside the crowd wondering whats going on.

And that's how we became best friends. By the way, I'm sarcastic. For example when a person tells a bad joke, I give a sarcastic laugh then leave.

Anyway, lets get on with the story.

Picture of Anna >>>>>>>>>

Picture of Kylee in External Link its below the tags :)

Oh! And btw, I know you might call this a 'carrot' story but I swear, if you go deeper into the chapters, you'll notice that I became a bit, what I call professional. ;) (okay, maybe not really)