Chapter 3: Starbucks.

I wake up and do my daily morning routine. I put on a 1D crop shirt with Emilio Pucci skinny jeans. For my shoes I put on H&M pink sneakers and a draped jacket because my dad said, when you wear sleeveless, wear a jacket. Along with my plum beanie and aviator sunglasses and Micheal Kors bag. (Outfit in the external link under the tags)

I go downstairs greet my dad and to also eat breakfast.

"Good morning daddy" I smile to my dad.

"Good Morning Anna" He smiles back. I sit on my chair and eat my crossiant. I'm done eating and now I see my dad has to go to work.

"Bye Anna, I need to go now, bye" My dad smiles. He stands up and hugs meand he heads for the door and goes.

For me, today is a typical day and I have nothing to do. I bet your saying right now, You can do anything! Well for me, not anything. I can't buy a new phone unless I need it or not.

Okay, I'm craving for Starbucks right now like seriously my tummy is grumbling. I go outside with Calvin and Klein following me.

I go inside my Range Rover and drive to Starbucks. I arrive at Starbucks and I exit my Range Rover with Calvin and Klein.

I smell the coffee as I enter the cafe and it fills my nostrils. I order my favorite latte.

"Hi, good morning Ms.Cowell" The cashier greets me with a smile. Wow, she knows me.

"Hi, can I get a Dark Cherry Mocha please?" I ask her with a smile. She nods and types on screen.

"That'll be 2 pounds mam, name?" She smiles. I get my wallet and hand out 2 pounds.

"Anna" I say. She instructs me to the other counter to wait but I just go to my table and wait there.

"For Anna!" The cashier shouts and I go to the counter to recieve my drink and I hear familiar voices.

"Is that Anna?"

"Wait, our Anna?"

I just ignored it and I go to my table sip on my drink. I see 5 familiar figures. I squint my eyes and I realize its the boys. I look down on my outfit and I cannot believe why am I wearing this.

"Hey Anna!" Louis shouts and 4 faces snapped to me. I go to Louis and hug him.

"Hey Louis! Oh hey guys!" I say to Louis and the boys. The boys look at me up and down to see what I'm wearing.

"Nice shirt." Harry smirks and yes, I'm a directioner I just told you yesterday.

"So you're a directioner?" Zayn asks.

"Yes, but normal directioner, not the hardcore ones" I reply with a smile.

"Can we sit with you?" Niall asks. I nod my head and Zayn proceeds to the cashier to order. All the boys get chairs and drag them to my table.

"So how are you?" Liam asks.

"I'm fine, how about you guys?" I ask. They mumble 'we're fine' all together. What a coincidence.

"So how's your mum? We never see her." Harry ask. That question caught me off guard.

"Oh u-um, w-well she died when I-i was three." I say stuttering through my words. All the boys had concern looks on their faces.

"I'm sorry" Harry says with a concern face.

"Its fine, you never knew" I smile and they all smile back. These boys are caring and sweet, I mean why do they even have haters?

"We don't know why we have haters" Zayn says. I think I said that too loud, and I just realize he just came back from the counter.

I sip on my latte and all the boys eyes are wandering around me, Am I weird? Do I have something on my face?

"You and my girlfriend have the same sunglasses!" Louis said. I take of my Aviators and look at them.

"Oh, really? Nice" I say with a smile.

"What's her name?" I ask trying to start a conversation.

"Oh, her names Eleanor" He says smiling.

"I'll show you what she looks like." Louis says getting his iPhone out and she looks so beautiful! I mean she's gorgeous.

"She looks gorgeous, she's lucky to have a guy like you" I say smiling and Louis smiles back. All of us kept on talking and talking and I realize it was 3:00 already. I've been here for 5 hours?

Calvin gives me a signal that I should go because I need to see my dad in X-Factor.

"Hey guys, I gotta go. I need to go to X-Factor." I say and all of their faces light up. Are they happy cause I'm leaving?

"We're going to the X-Factor studio too!" Niall says happily. Oh! That's why their faces lit up.

"Wanna ride with us?" Harry offers.

"Sure" I smile then Klein goes to me to tell me something.

"Will we drive your car mam?" Klein asks. I nod and they nod back. We all stand up and I follow Harry and I realize, they all went here with seperate cars.

"Get in" Harry says. I enter the passenger seat and he has a Range Rover too.

"You have a Range Rover?" I ask Harry.

"Yup, what about you?" Harry asks.

"Well, I have too, My dad gave it to my for no reason at all" I smile and he gives a chuckle. We drive and Beauty and a Beat comes on the radio. Harry and I sing along to it and Harry was trying not to have a good voice and he was failing at it.

"You have a beautiful voice" Harry says and I blush. I swear I'm red as a tomato right now.

"Thanks" I say and he smiles. We arrive at the studio and lots of paparazzi mobbed us when we got out. The paparazzi was throwing out random questions.

"Anna, Harry look here!"

"Are you two dating?"

"Anna! Is it true that you're pregnant with Zayn's child?"

I laughed at the last one, I mean we're not even together. Dumbasses.

We enter the studio and I see my dad working as always.

"Anna, Boys!" My dad says. We all greet him and some boys were doing the 'up and down look'. My dad sends them a glare and they quickly go away.

I do random stuff in my dressing room as my dad judges the contestants. While the boys are getting ready for their performance. Did I say that the boys are performing as the closing?

"Boys! You're on in 2 minutes!" The producer shouted. And while I check Twitter. I see the trends #OneDirectionOnXFactor and I trend it too.

~1 hour later~

The boys are now done performing and they were great and right now, I'm really bored. As if I'm in a dessert of boringness.

"Mam Anna, Sir Simon is calling you to the judges table" The producer says. I nod my head and go outside and the whole stadium cheered. That's weird.

"Anna, which is the best?" My dad asks.

"The 3rd one, she has a really good voice" I say and he nods. I'm really tired right now.

"Dad, can I go home?" I ask him and he smiles.

"Sure honey, Good bye" He says while smiling. Finally! I can relax. I go to the boys dressing room to say bye to them.

I was about to knock on Harry's door but I hear noises. (Not getting into detail sorry ever lol)

I knock on the door hard and I only hear panting. Gross. I just proceed to the boys dressing room instead of Harry because I do not want to see him sweaty.

"Bye boys!" I say to Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis. They say bye all together and I just laugh. I exit the building with Calvin and Klein and go home.

I arrive at my house and I quickly change to my jammies and sleep.

The Tommo's Wife is out. PEACE!