Chapter 7: Dance Class.

Me and Harry just talked about the plan, this is going to be perfect. I go home and go to sleep, I'm seriously tired right now.

~The Next Day~

Today I have dance class, and I could finally see my 4 best friends. Your wondering why do you have 5 best friends? Don't you only have two? Well, they were my best friends since, kindergarden.

I do my morning routine and put on my clothes. (Outfit in the external link below the tags!)

I fix my hair and I go downstairs. I see my dad eating breakfast, as always. I greet my dad a good morning and I eat my breakfast fast. Well it rhymed.

"Bye daddy, gotta go!" I say as I kiss my dad on the cheek and he just smiles. I bring out my iPhone 5 and text Harry.

To: Haz <3

Fr: Anna <3

"Babe, I'm going to dance class, bring the boys ASAP."

Fr: Haz <3

To: Anna <3

"Okay, we're on our way. See you :) xxx."

To: Haz <3

Fr: Anna <3

"Okay, bye babe :) xxx."

I click send and I go inside my Range Rover and drive to the studio. I go out of my car and I see the boys car coming. I go upstairs immediatly because, well, I'm late!

"Hi Anna!" All of them say. I say hi back. All of them are nice when you get to know them and they're really protective. Like when I was in elementary, all of us were studying in the same school, a guy called me names and they were there and they practically beated up the

I see the boys come inside the door and all of their jaws drop, I wonder why? Harry comes to me and holds my waist.

"Hey love, I love what all of you girls are wearing" Harry winks and I just slap his arm playfully.

"Ready for the plan?" I ask him and he nods.

"Okay, get into your positions!" Kendall shouts. We all gret ready and all the boys are sitted in chairs and they're all practically smiling, weird.

(PLAY THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Hey yo GG!" The song starts. We all start dancing and all the boys jaws drop. Well, our dance is kinda revealing.

The song is done and all the boys clap fast. Well, that was weird. Harry comes to me.

"That was amazing" He whispers in my ear and I just giggle. His voice sends shivers down my spine. I was really glad we all did it perfectly. Now time for the plan.

I bring Kendall and Zayn together for them to have a conversation.

"The hell are you doing?!" Kendall says to me while I'm dragging her to Zayn.

"Wait and see!" I say with a smirk. I finally bring her to Zayn and they start talking. Now the plan is finally in action. They both start talking and they laugh. Yes! Its working!

I see them exchange numbers and they go they're seperate ways. Yes! Now Plan Zendall is in action.

I go to Niall and try to have a conversation with him.

"Hey Nialler!" I say to him he smiled.

"Hey love!'' He says. We have a random conversation about the dance.

"Wanna be our opening act for our tour?" Niall says and my face immediatly brights up.

"Of course! Thank you!" I say as I hug him, can this boy get any sweeter?

"Niall! We gotta go! Bye love" Harry smiles at me. I kiss him on the lips and I feel sparks whenever I kiss him.

The boys go home and we start practicing for another dance.

Harry's POV

When they started dancing, it was seriously fudging sexy. I mean, did you see the way they move they're hips?!

"I wanna have a girlfriend who dances like them." Louis says. We all laugh. And I see Zayn texting hardcore on his phone.

"I could see your texting some hey?" I say to him and he just smiles.

"I mean, Kendall is such a beautiful girl!" He says smiling. I knew plan Zendall would work! Me and Anna are a great couple.

Anna's POV

We're still making dance moves for our new dance and I could see Anika texting someone.

"Kendall! You texting Zayn?" I ask her and she just smiles.

"He is so sweet and adorable!" She says. Harry and I make a great couple. I'm happy Zayn will finally have a girlfriend so he'll be happy.

But, I still have to tell the girls about the tour, will they accept it?

The Tommo's wife is out. PEACE!