Chapter 10: A Date With Niall

Anna's POV

"El, I don't know what to do right now" I say to her and she just looks at me with worry in her eyes.

"Guys come downstairs!" Louis shouted from downstairs.

''Lets go" Eleanor said as she brought me downstairs and I don't wanna look at Harry right now. Harry tries to make eye contact with me but I just don't look beautiful for him.

Niall grabs me from the waist and he whispers something in my ear.

"Harry will say something to you okay?" Niall says while I just nod. Niall brings Harry and I to the couch as they all slowly leave the room leaving Harry and I.

"Anna" He says while looking at me. I could tell he was being sincere in his eyes.

"What?" I ask him coldy. Harry sighs and takes a deep breath.

"Anna, I'm sorry for cheating and you I didn't know what to do I was stupid awhile I'm sorry it was because you wouldn't make love to me and I was getting frustrated already and I just couldn't handle the frustrations so I just called Taylor to come over and she came and that's when you came into the flat. I'm so sorry Anna." Harry said. I bite my lips trying to replay what he said.

"Okay, I accept your apology, but can we just stay friends?" I ask him and he just smiles.

"Of course! Plus it was kinda better if we were friends than a couple" Harry says. I nod and I hug him while he hugs me back.

"You can come out now" I say to them and they all gathered around the couch. Niall sat beside me and snaked his arm around my waist.

"Are you guys okay now?" Louis asks and Harry and I nod our heads. They all gave a sigh of relief as they heard that.

"I gotta get going, my dad is probably wondering about me" I say to all of them. They all greeted me with goodbye's and hugs as Niall leads me out to the door.

"I'll drive you" Niall offers. I just nod my head and he leads me to his car. I go inside the passenger seat while he goes inside the drivers seat.

We arrive at my house and Niall looks at me.

"I'm looking forward to our date tomorrow" Niall says with a smirk.

"I am too, what should I wear?" I ask him with a wink.

"Wear something fancy" He replied with a smile. I nod my head and kiss him on the cheek.

"Bye Niall thanks for everything" I thank him with a smile.

"Bye Anna, and your welcome" He says with a smile. He waves goodbye as he drives off. I sigh and go inside the house.

I go upstairs and I'm pretty sure my dad isn't here until now. I go to my room and change to my jammies and log into Twitter.

I see lots of tweets again. Okay, woah, 700,000 tweets to me?

@AnnaCowell: @UffNiall: Oh my god! You are the most nicest person on this planet! :D

She seem's nice, time to make her day happy. I press her follow button.

@AnnaCowell: @Harryfeeeeeels: No more Hanna? Aww, I ship Aiall!

Aiall? Seriously? The best couple name they could come up is Aiall? Fudging Aiall? Screw this. I press her follow button.

After reading some tweets, I shut off my laptop and go to sleep.

~Next Day~

I wake up and now its time to get ready for Niall and I's date. I grab my phone and I see a text message from Niall.