Chapter 8: Meeting Danielle.

Please don't hate me for this chapter about Harry!

Don't hate me cause I love you <3

Anna's POV

"Bye guys! Gotta go!" I say to them as I sling my bag over my shoulder. I go inside my car and drive to my house.

I go inside my room and change fast. (Picture in the external link below the tags)

I get my phone and text Harry.

To: Haz <3

Fr: Anna <3

Hey babe, I'm coming now. Will you pick me up? :) xx

Then my phone rang fast. Well Harry is a fast writer.

To: Anna <3

Fr: Haz <3

I'll pick you up, wear something fancy ;) xxx

I just laughed as I saw his text. I heard a car honk and it was Harry. I go outside and go inside Harry's car and kissed him on the cheek.

"I missed you" Harry says as he kisses me on the lips.

"I missed you too" I reply back. We were still kissing and I quickly pull away from the kiss before things got heated.

"Lets go?" Harry asks and I just nod. We arrived at the mall and since it was a school day, it helped. Now you're all wondering 'Why aren't you in school?' Well, Our school is renovating right now so we have no classes for the whole week.

We arrive at the mall and even though I wear heels, Harry is still taller than me. We intertwine our hands and Harry keeps on kissing me.

"Haz, can I go to topshop for awhile? I need to buy a shirt for my auntie." I ask him with a smile. He smiles back.

"Okay sure, I'll be waiting for you okay?" He says and I reply to him with a kiss on the lips. I go inside topshop and I saw the perfect shirt for her.

I was about to pay until I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz!" I apoligize. She looked very pretty.

"No, I'm sorry I didn't watch where I was going!" She replies back. We both laughed because we apoligized at the same time. I stand up.

"I'm Danielle, you?" Danielle asks.

"Oh, I'm Anna" I reply with a smile. We both payed for our items and we went outside together. I saw Harry and he smiles at the both of us.

"Hey Dani!" Harry says to her. Wait he knows her?

"Hey Haz!" Danielle says. They both hugged each other.

"I see you met my girlfriend" Harry says and I just smile and giggle.

"She is very beautiful Haz! How's Liam?" She asks with a smile. Oh, wait! She's Liam's girlfriend!

"He misses you so badly that he keeps on talking about you!" He says.

"Okay, Bye guys I gotta go to dance practice! And Anna, we should do something!" She says. I hand her my phone and she types her number on it. We exchanged numbers and we both went home.

We arrived at my house and I kiss Harry on the lips.

"Thank you Haz, I love you" I say to him while kissing him.

"Bye love, I love you too" He says. I go outside his car and wave goodbye to him. I go up to my bedroom and use Twitter.

After using Twitter, I change my clothes and go to sleep.

Harry's POV

I go back to my flat and just lay on my bed. Me and Anna have been together for a week now and she doesn't want to have *it* with me!

God! I'm having sensual frustrations right now! Time to call the one who makes me happy.

Taylor.

I grab my phone and dial Taylor's number.

"Hello?" Taylor asks.

"Hey love" I say.

"Hey babe!" Taylor says. This relationship of me and Taylor has been going on ever since me and Anna got together.

"Wanna come to my place?" I say in a seductive voice.

"I'll be there" She says and hangs up. Okay, now time for some fun. Someone knocks on the door and opened it and it was Taylor.

I pushed her to the wall and kiss her hungrily and I led her to my bedroom and thats when the clothes started to come off.

~Few hours later~

"That was amazing Harry" Taylor says while panting. I smile back at her and kiss her on the lips.

"You did amazing babe" I reply back.

"Why won't you break up with your fake girlfriend so we don't have to sneak around anymore" Taylor suggests. Okay I lied to her that Anna was my fake girlfriend. Its not a big deal anyway.

"When the time is right okay babe?" I say to her. I kiss her on the lips and we both fall sleep.

HELLO HIP-THRUSTERS! I'm soooo sorry if I didn't upload early! I was super busy with my studies but now! I'M FREE! FREEDOM! SWEET, SWEET, SWEET VICTORY!

Anway, did you see Harry's Birthday? THERE WAS A FUDGING STRIPPER!!! I laughed my bum off! anyway gotta go!

The Tommo's wife it out. PEACE!