Chapter 11: Haylor? Heck no.

Anna's POV

I woke up in Niall's arms and I smiled to myself cause he was practically snoring. I secretly got up from the bed and tiptoed to the kitchen.

I go to the kitchen and grab a frying pan and eggs. I crack the eggs and make an omelete. I feel arms wrapped around me and when I looked back it was Niall.

"Good morning princess" Niall said to me while smiling. Aww, he made a nickname for me already. Isn't he sweet?

"Good morning babe" I replied to him while smiling. Niall starts kissing my neck and I tell him to stop it.

"Niall! Stop it!" I giggle. He just chuckled to himself and continued. I sigh and continue cooking the eggs.

"I'm sorry, its juts because you're so damn beautiful" Niall smles. I smile back and give him a peck on the lips. I grab 2 plates and grab the pan slide it to the plates.

"Yay food!" Niall shouts. I just laugh and set the plates on the table. We both eat and we talk about stuff.

"Love, Harry invited us to his flat, should we come?" Niall asks me. That's weird, why would Harry invite us? Special occasion maybe?

"Why?" I ask Niall and he has a thinking face on and looks funny so I just laughed.

"I have no idea, but can we just come? Maybe it might be an emergency" Niall told me. He's right, what if it's an emergency?

"Okay, we'll come, I'll just take a shower" I told him. I got up and put my finished plate in the sink go to the bathroom.

I took my shower and went out of the shower and put on my clothes. (Outfit in the external link below the tags)

I grab my makeup bag from my bag and start appyling powder. I hear a groan from behind and the groan was from Niall.

"Why are you applying makeup?" Niall asks me in a annoyed tone.

"Because that's what girls do?" I told him. He took the MAC powder from my hands and took it away from me.

"But I'm not yet done! Niall give it back!" I whine. He just chuckles and gives me back the mascara. Thank God.

"I'm just gonna apply powder, lipstick and mascara ONLY okay?" I told him using an emphasis on the word only.

"Okay, okay fine" Niall told me. He kissed me on the cheek and took his shower. I'm now done applying my makeup and I go out of the bathrrom and I could see Niall outside waiting for me. Well he's fast.

"Le go!" I said to him while laughing. We got inside his car and we drove to Harry's flat and we were singing terribly to Single Ladies.

"So put your hands up!" Niall says. We were laughing our asses off cause we were singing so badly but Niall, he was singing awesomely.

"We're here!" Niall said mimicking a woman's voice. I just laughed and we both got out of the car and we saw all the boys cars parked outside the flat. They're here already? Well they're fast.

We entered the flat and were shocked.

Harry

Is

Kissing

Taylor

Swift.

They were practically eating their faces off. Disgusting. I see all the boys having disgusted looks on their faces.

''YOU'RE HERE!" Louis shouts. All their faces snapped to us and they all stood up and greeted us. And finally, Taylor and Harry stopped kissing. Thank you, I thought they were gonna eat each other.