Chapter 1: Who are they?

Anna's POV

"Bye Kylee and Theodore!" I say as I wave back to my friends as I go inside my Range Rover. I slump in the back seat as the driver mumbles a 'hello'.

We arrive at the house (Picture on the side >>>>>>>) as the gates automatically open as the car enters inside the house. The maids welcome me as I enter and Dena gets my school bag.

"Where's daddy?" I ask Dena with smile.

"Oh! He's in the meeting room with a boyband" Dena smiles.

"Okay, thank you" I reply with a smile. I go to the meeting room and as I open the doors I see One Direction.

One Direction.

One Direction.

One Direction.

One Direction.

FreakingOne Direction. I go inside and kiss my dad on the cheek and I feel their eyes burning through my skin.

"Hello Anna, this is the boys. Boys this is Anna, Anna boys" My dad replies with a smile. All the boys stands up to greet me as I see a guy with a quiff whispering something into my dad's ear.

"Hello! I'm Niall" The blonde Irish one says with a smile. I smile back and mumble a 'hello'

"Hi I'm Louis!" The brown haired guy who has blue eyes like me says smiling. And doing the same routine I did with Niall.

"Hello love I'm Harry" The curly haired guy said and I noticed he has beautiful emerald eyes which are gorgeous. I do the same routine.

"Hello I'm Liam" The guy with the almost-shaved hair and he gracefully said he's words. I did the same routine.

"And I'm Zayn" The guy with a quiff and blonde streak. He looks very mysterious to me. All these boys are attractive, now I get it why millions of girls love them.

"How's school Anna?" My dad asks me. And I sit beside him as all the boys sit down on their seats.

"Its fine, same as always" I reply with a smile and my dad kisses my forehead and I know that means I have to do my own stuff.

"Now Anna, you better do your assignments now daddy needs to do his work" My dad says with a smile. I nod and go out of the meeting room and change into my clothes.

I changed into my white polka dot peter pan collar blouse with peach pants and booties .(Picture in external link under the tags) And I put my hair into a messy bun. Now time to ask my dad if I can go with Theodore and Kylee to Starbucks.

Zayn's POV

We were discussing about the tour and other stuff, Until a beautiful girl goes inside the meeting room and she was beautiful. She had brown hair and blue eyes and her hair was curly. She's so beautiful.

She kisses Simon's cheek and wait, is she Simon's daughter? The question goes around my head until my thoughts were interrupted by Simon.

"Hello Anna, this is the boys. Boys this is Anna, Anna boys" Simon said as he introduce us to her. We all stand up and as the boys were greeting Anna, I whispered something into Simon's ear.

"Uncle Si, is she your daughter" I ask Simon. He nodded and just nodded back and since it was my turn greeting Anna I had to say something.

"And I'm Zayn" I say with a smile and she smiles back mumbling a 'hello' and let me tell you, her voice sounds like an angel.

"How's school Anna?" Simon asks her as we all go back to our seats.

"Its fine, same as always" She says with a smile and her smile is so beautiful, she's so perfect to me. Simon kisses her forehead.

"Now Anna, you better do your assignments now daddy needs to do his work" Simon says with a smile and she just nods and leaves.

"Okay now any questions?" Simon asks all of us.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Harry asks.

"Well, I saw how you looked at my daughter and I could see you want to ask me question." Simon replies with a smirk on his face. He looks weird when he does that.

"How old is she" Louis asks.

"18 and Louis no, your 20 for god's sake" Simon says to Louis as we all nod our heads and Louis gives us a pouty face.

"Is she fit?" Harry asks with a smile while Liam hit his chest.

"Yes, everyboy asks that and Harry" Simon says to Harry giving him a warning face.

"Yes Uncle Si" Harry says with a pouty face as he slumps back to his chair.

"Anyway lets continue" Simon says and we all nod. Anna's face was wondering around my head and she looks so beautiful.

Anna's POV

I'm done fixing my hair and now time to ask my dad for permission. By the way, we have no homework nor seatworks or anything cause tomorrow there's no school cause its a holiday tomorrow.

I go back inside the meeting room to ask my dad a question as I see Harry giving me a smirk.

"Yes Anna?" My dad asks me.

"Can I go to Starbucks with Kylee and Theodore?" I ask with a smile on my face and I could see the boys giving me the 'up and down look'.

"Don't you have assignments?" My dad asks me.

'Nope, remember tomorrow is a holiday?" I said to my dad.

"Okay you can go to Starbucks, do you have money?" My dad says while bringing out his wallet stuffed with tons of bills.

"Nope" I say with a smile and my dad gives me 1000 pounds.

"Okay you can go now but just go back home before dinner and bring Kylee and Theodore too" My dad says with a smile.

"Bye daddy and thank you" I say to my dad and I wave bye to the boys and they mumble 'bye'. I go outside and of course my two bodyguards surrounding me as I go inside the Range Rover.

HELLO HIP-THRUSTERS! I missed you guys! Anyway this was a really long chapter and I'm proud of it! Anyway, I'm updating tomorrow and I'll tell you what happened today.

Okay byeeeeeeeeee!

The tommo's wife is out. PEACE!