Chapter 12: Swimming with the boys.

Kylee was basically slapping Harry while the boys were trying to get her off of him and well, they failed. Until now, she's still slapping Harry and we're starting a scene.

"STOP IT!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I grabbed Kylee and took her off Harry and gave her 'what the heck were you doing?!' look.

I grabbed Kylee once again and we strolled off to the aisle of cereals and Kylee gave the bad finger to Harry. I could hear the boys following so I just started to walk slower, and slower, and slower.

Niall grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

"Babe, I'm sorry I didn't chase after you" Niall apologized to me with a sincere look. I gave up a sigh and hugged him.

"I forgive you and the rest" I told all of them. While Kylee was giving Harry a death stare. I pecked Niall on the lips and he just smiled at me.

"Kylee and I will just pay for the stuff" I told Niall. He just nodded and Kylee and I went to the check-out counter.

Niall's POV

I just smiled because she forgave me easily. She's so sweet, caring and adorable. I could hear the boys whispering 'how did she forgive us easily?' and I just mentally chuckled.

We all went to the check-out counter to pick-up Anna and Kylee. I could see Anna paying for the stuff.

I went behind Anna and grabbed her waist while she was paying. We all went to the car to put the stuff.

"Niall, I'll be having a sleepover at Kylee's house okay?" She told me. I just nodded and kissed her on the lips. We were having a makeout session until it was interrupted.

"PDA!" Louis shouted as he hid his eyes on Harry's shoulder. Anna gives out this adorable giggle. I say bye to Anna and Kylee and we enter the car.

"Seriously, that Kylee girl can slap me hard." Harry says as he placed his hand over the red handmark on his cheek. We all give out a laugh and drive back to the flat.

Oh shoot, I forgot to tell Anna something. I grab my phone and dial Anna's number.

"Hello?" Anna answered. I smile cause whenever I hear voice, I just smile.

"Hey babe, umm, I was wondering if you wanna go swimming with us tomorrow?" I asked her. I could hear silence throughout the phone she finally answered.

"Is it in a hotel?" She asked. I just chuckled.

"Of course babe, so we won't get seen, does Kylee wanna go too?" I asked her. And I heard Kylee's voice.

"She can't cause tomorrow is her best friend's little brother's birthday" She replied. Oh, well, Haz won't be able to see her in a swimsuit.

"Okay, bye babe see you tomorrow" I told her. I smiled because I could imagine her in a swimsuit right now.

"Bye love you" She told me.

"I love you too" I replied. She hanged up and I put my phone back in my pocket and we finally arrived in the flat.

"So will she go?" Liam asked. I nodded and he nodded back. We entered the flat talking about our plans tomorrow.

Anna's POV

"Bye love you" I told him.

"I love you too" Niall replied. I hanged up and put my phone back in my bag and we finally arrived at Kylee's house.

We took the stuff inside the house while skipping and we saw a note in the kitchen.

"Kylee, we'll be going to France for a week, have fun with Anna :) But please don't get the police involved again. Love Mom and Dad" Kylee read out loud. We all did a 'woohoo' because we get to watch tons of movies and stay up all night. I sound like a 12 year old right now.