Chapter 14: Whoops...

I run around the room being like a maniac. Yes, I ran for no complete reason. I stop running and pant on my knees cause of the running. I stand up quickly and go to me and Niall's room and get my iPhone.

I open my iPhone and blast on Avril Lavigne's new song, Here's to never growing up. (Song on the sideee!)

"Singing radiohead at the top of our lungs

With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love

I got a bottle of whatever but let's get in this truck

singing, here's to never growing up!" I sang loudly while dancing. I kept singing and jumping around and stuff and also, I started twerking. Never thought i would twerk right?

I also started doing cartwheels and splits and actually, I never thought that I could split. I was singing and I hear 5 chuckles and I turn around and scream.

It was the boys. I sighed and stop the music. The 5 boys were laughing hard that they were literally rolling on the floor... Weird..

"Hey! Nice singing." Zayn said and Harry started smirking. I run to the couch and cover my face with the pillows and I could hear Niall coming over to me and removing the pillow off of my face. I groan of embarassment cause, well you know why.

"Babe! You're great at singing!" Niall said while smiling. I smile and sit up and kiss his lips. He quickly kissed back but we both sprang apart cause of Louis.

"EWWWWWW! GET A ROOM!" Louis screamed while covering his eyes. We all laugh, well except for Louis. Harry goes to Louis and carries him.

"How dare you guys scare my boobear!" Harry said while giggling. Louis stuck his tongue at us like a child.

"Harry! Bring me to the room! I need to skype with Ellybop!" Louis yelled. Harry ran to Louis' room bringing him there. I swear Larry is real.

All the boys go back to their normal positions like awhile ago. Niall went to the kitchen, Zayn is on the couch texting Perrie and Liam is on Twitter.

And they left me on the floor.

I go to me and Niall's room again and change into this. (Outfit in external link below the tags!)

Niall goes inside the room with a bag of chips in his hand and he comes over to me and kisses me. I kiss back and whenever we kiss, I feel sparks everytime we kiss, it was like, I can't explain it. 

I pull away and giggle. "Whats so funny?" Niall said.

"You taste like cheese!" I said while giggling. He replied with an "oh." and started giggling with me too. I swear he was perfect in every wayyy.

"Babe, your birthday is coming up right?" Niall asked me. I simpy nodded and he smiled.

"Yay! My princess is turning 19 like Harry!" Niall said and I laughed. This boy can make me laugh in every single way.

"I love you Nialler" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too princess" He replied. I smiled and we just layed on the bed together playing with each others fingers.

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for not updating for 3 weeks! Anyway, I love avril lavignes new song! It's so catchy! Anyway, I'm gonna go update the next chapter!