Chapter Three: The Phantom of the Opera

Down, below the opera house, (Y/N) led Loki through the catacombs to her home. (Y/N) hadn't taken anyone here before. She didn't even plan to bring Loki down there tonight. But, with Sylvie in the picture now, (Y/N) had no choice. She wants Loki to love her and her alone. 

'In sleep, she sang to me, in dreams she came. That voice which calls to me and speaks my name. And do I dream again? For now, I find The Phantom of the Opera is there inside my mind,' Loki sang as (Y/N) led him through the labyrinth

Loki stopped, distracted by something in the distance. (Y/N) noticed and took his hand, taking him further down.

'Sing once again with me our strange duet. My power over you grows stronger yet and though you turn from me to glance behind. The Phantom of the Opera is there inside your mind,' (Y/N) sang, pulling him into the darkness.

In the darkness, candles start to appear as (Y/N) leads him to a dock by a lake. There, a boat waits for them. 

'Those who have seen your face draw back in fear. I am the mask you wear,' Loki sang

'It's me they hear...' (Y/N) sang taking him to the boat.

'Your/My spirit and my/your voice in one combined. The Phantom of the Opera is there inside my/your mind,' they sang as (Y/N) helped him into the boat.

Using a long stick, (Y/N) rowed the boat to her home. Loki was shocked at the scenery. 

'In all your fantasies, you always knew that man and mystery,' (Y/N) continued to row the boat.

'Were both in you,' Loki turned to her.

'And in this labyrinth, where night is blind,' They sang as (Y/N) docked the boat, 'The Phantom of the Opera is here/there inside my/your mind.'

(Y/N) helped Loki out of the boat. (Y/N)'s home was filled with candles in the lake and on the shore. On the shore stood an organ with some music sheets for an opera she's been writing for Loki. The music box sat next to it. And there was something covered with a sheet that (Y/N) will reveal later.

"My Angel of Music!" (Y/N) said 

'She's there, the Phantom of the Opera,' Loki sang

"Sing!"

Loki started vocalizing for her.

"Sing!"

The note got higher as (Y/N) took off her hat and put it on the boat. (Y/N) took off her cape and encouraged Loki to sing higher, putting it on the boat too. She fixed her hair a little and admired Loki's singing.

"Sing!" (Y/N) motioned away from her

Loki sang higher and looked away just as (Y/N) told him. She went to the other side of him. Once again, she encouraged him to go higher. Higher than he's ever sung before.

"Sing!" and higher, "Sing!" And higher, "Sing for me!"

Loki sang one of the highest notes he could sing! He was shocked he could go that high. (Y/N) went to her organ and started playing as Loki calmed down.

'I have brought you to the seat of sweet music's throne. To this kingdom where all must pay homage to music. Music,' Loki turned to her, 'You have come here for one purpose and one alone. Since the moment I first heard you sing, I have needed you with me to serve me. To sing for my music. My music.'

(Y/N) sat down at the organ. Loki just watched her, still under her control. Like he was hypnotized by her. 

(Y/N) looked back at him, 'Night-time sharpens, heightens each sensation. Darkness stirs and wakes imagination. Silently the senses abandon their defenses.'

(Y/N) made Loki look away from her. He obeyed, still seeming like he was under some sort of spell. 

'Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor,' (Y/N) left the organ, 'Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender.'

Loki looked at her but she stopped him, making him turn away, 'Turn your face away from the garish light of day. Turn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling light,' She made him look back at her only for her to look away and walked away, 'And listen to the music of the night.'

She looked back at him, 'Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams,' She moved to the right of him, 'Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar and you'll live as you've never lived before.'

Loki looked at her, still in his dreamy state. 

'Softly, deftly, music shall surround you. Hear it, feel it, closing in around you. Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind in this darkness which you know you cannot fight,' (Y/N) leaned against the front of the organ, 'The darkness of the music of the night,'

Loki leaned up against her, lightly touching her mask. Realizing the mask wasn't just his imagination, Loki tried to leave but (Y/N) soon had him back under her spell.

'Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be. Only then can you belong to me.'

Loki held her close. This wasn't (Y/N)'s doing either. Loki was doing this himself. He was starting to like this Angel. (Y/N) gasped at the feeling of Loki against her back.

'Floating, falling, sweet intoxication. Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation,' Loki tried to take her mask but she noticed and stopped him, 'Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music that I write. The power of the music of the night.'

(Y/N) then showed him something she was really proud of. She took off the sheet that was mentioned earlier to reveal a wax figure that looked exactly like Loki wearing a wedding suit. It was perfectly tailored for him too. And in his style. But Loki was creeped out about how realistic it looked. When suddenly seemed to move!

Due to the shock and how exhausted he was, Loki fainted. (Y/N) caught him and held him up like he weighed nothing. She was an experiment before becoming a musician. She took him to her room where there was a swan bed and velvet, red sheets. She laid him down and admired him as he slept peacefully. 

'You alone can make my song take flight. Help me make the music of the night.'

And so, she left him to sleep.