Intermission

It has been three months since the chandelier incident and (Y/N) was in her home, sitting near the lake. She hasn't gotten over what Loki did, betraying her like that. She doesn't want to accept that Loki doesn't love her. Honestly, (Y/N) hasn't loved anyone as she has with Loki. So, to see him be with another woman hurt. She was jealous. She and Loki are the same. (Y/N) has a deformed face and Loki is a Frost Giant. And they both hide these differences. So why did Loki choose Sylvie over her? That, she may never know.

'No one would listen. No one but him. Heard as the outcast hears.'

(Y/N) flicked the water a little.

'Shamed into solitude. Shunned by the multitude. I learned to listen. In the dark, my heart heard music,' she stood up and walked to her desk covered in Loki drawings, 'I long to teach the world. Rise up and reach the world. No one would listen. I alone could hear the music. Then at last a voice in the gloom seemed to cry, "I hear you. I hear your fears, your torment, and your tears."'

'He saw my loneliness, shared in my emptiness. No one would listen. No one but him. Heard as the outcast hears,' (Y/N) sat down holding a rose, 'No one would listen. No one but him. Heard as the outcast hears.'