My daddy issues

Baileys POV

After the challenge I climbed up to the roof of the cabin and looked up at the stars, just like I did with my dad when I was younger.

"I miss you dad" I said.

"Bailey?" A voice said, whoever it was startled me and I turned around to see bluish gray eyes and ginger hair, Scott.

"Oh hey dude" I said.

"What do you mean you miss your dad?" He said.

"Oh no he's not dead, he's just always busy, and never around. I just wish he would be home more often you know" I told him.

"I guess I know how you feel with 3 brothers and a sister, were always fighting for attention, we just wanna feel loved" he said.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"So, you and your dad used to climb up on the roof and just chat?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, we point out the constellations together, talk about school, share funny stories, this one time I'll never forget, we were up there and had some peanut butter and a squirrel army jumped out of the tree and carried off the jar!" I said.

"Really!?" Scott said laughing.

"Yeah, brick eventually caught up to the squirrels but the peanut butter was gone" I said.

Brick's POV

After I found out I was on baileys team I grabbed my stuff and went over to the cabin, I looked up and saw Scott and Bailey laughing and telling stories, looks like Dawn and I were right, I've never seen Bailey laugh that hard.

Looks like Scott helped her with her daddy issues.