031415 Entertainment Relay with EunHae

QNS : Did you guys think of any other team names ?

Eunhyuk: For Donghae, he is very good looking and looks like an entertainer for me, since I speak well. I can relay information so were thinking of naming ourselves "entertainment and relay". But since  it would be hard to go on any broadcasting stations other than KBS , we gave up and went with "D&E".

QNS : I heard that other members were really jealous about your album.

Hyuk : Yeah, They were really jealous. It's to the extent when. Kyuhyun was preparing for his solo album, he prepared secretly.

Hae : /puts hands over Hyuk's mouth/ Are you allowed to say this??

Hyuk : As for Siwon, while were having rehearsal, he stood next to the stage, folded his arms and watched. When it ended,he said "look good" .

Hae : He even said " I will let you guys come out with an album, can't you add me in too?"

*In regards to his fall during Inkigayo last week*

Hyuk : I told to the fans not to say anything about it but they screenshotted it and made all sorts of weird pictures.

Game Rule : Call someone and if they say the given words with one minute, "D&E" will be given time to promote their album.

Donghae's given words: I will go over now.

Hae: /phone rings/

Hyuk: He's not picking it up, what should we do with this?

Hae : The person I'm calling right now is Shin Hyunyun-hyungnim .

Hyuk : Maybe he's in the midst of a live broadcast.

Hae: Hyung   Please pick up the phone.

Hyuk's given words: I will buy it for you.

Hyuk started to call and went to the voicemail box.

Hae : Who are you calling?

Hyuk: Jisook-ah

Jisook is the girl interviewing them.

   At Donghae's  second try he didn't managed to get the person that he called to say. " I will go over now"

Hae: /passes the phone over to Jisook/

Jisook : Hello ~~

Shindong : Hello I'm Super Junior Shindong.

Jisook : If you said the words "I will go over now". They will get time to promote their album.

Shindong : It's okay if I don't promote, I'm going to army so it doesn't matter.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Dun dun dun. I'm back.. How are y'all?? I hope youre all doing great :)))

Did you guys watch "Growing Pains" by D&E ?? OmG.. their just freaking hot. my favorite oppa of all time <3<3 So here it is an excerpt from thier guesting . I hope you have fun reading this.

If you have any request dont be shy to write on the comment box below.. :)

P.S i hope y'all support my In My Dreams story.. So sad I didnt not update it for 5 months.. but I really do promise that before the March ends the next chapter will be posted..

Thank you. Kamsahamnida