Super Junior at MBC Star

Super Junior's Yesung recently made a shocking confession about an experience he had with his ex-girlfriend.

On the July 15 broadcast of MBC's variety talk show "Radio Star," the members of Super Junior, including Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Yesung appeared as guests in celebration of the group's 10thdebut anniversary, along with Kyuhyun in his regular MC position.

During this episode, member Yesung revealed, "A girl I once dated cheated on me with five other people. I got really angry and thought she would stop. But I think cheating becomes a habit," surprising the MCs with his shocking confession.

He continued to share, "A girl I dated before debut also cheated on me."

After hearing this, his fellow group member Heechul jokingly commented, "I think Yesung needs to guest on 'Healing Camp,'" causing laughter.

Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Leeteuk updated their fans on some news about member Kibum, who has not promoted with the band for six years.

On the July 15 episode of MBC's "Radio Star," Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Choi Siwon, Kim Heechul, and Yesung appeared as guests.

During the show, the MCs wonder about how member Kibum is doing. At this, Leeteuk says, "He's filming a drama right now. He's on an indefinite hiatus from Super Junior."

Eunhyuk adds, "Kibum has a dream of being an actor, so he just doesn't promote with us a singers." To the question, "Would you take him back if he wanted to be back?" Eunhyuk answers, "Of course," without hesitation.

Do you want to see Kibum perform with Super Junior again?

One of the topics they get into is the huge difference between the personalities of the two eldest members Leeteuk and Heechul, which has caused some issues in the past.

The hosts mention that they heard that the two had gotten in a fist fight that had led to them even ripping each other's clothing, which is referred to as the "Battle of Incheon."

Leeteuk says that the fight took place at the Incheon Munhak Stadium. "We had a huge fight," claims Heechul.

"I'm always telling Heechul, we're really great as friends, but we're complete opposites when it comes to work," explains Leeteuk. "I guess over time I'd been bottling up some of my frustrations with him, so it all just exploded at the Incheon Munhak Stadium."  

According to the show's captions, the event happened back in 2010 at the "Incheon Korean Music Wave" concert.

"Even right up to the moment when we had to go on stage, we were fighting," Leeteuk says. "We probably fought for about thirty minutes."

"This is really childish, but who won the fight?" asks Kim Gu Ra.

Yesung jumps in at this point to say that he thinks that the two of them didn't have much experience in fighting. He starts explaining, "Leeteuk grabbed Heechul's collar, and then Heechul grabbed Leeteuk's collar."

"No, I wasn't wearing a t-shirt then," interrupts Leeteuk. "I just had a jacket on." Heechul also agrees that Yesung doesn't know what he's talking about, but Kim Gu Ra tells him off and says he wants to hear it from a witness's perspective. Yesung continues and says that the two of them were yelling at each other while just holding on to each other's collars for ten to twenty minutes.

Kyuhyun, as another witness, adds that Leeteuk was the one who started the fight. "Then when I was sitting down, Heechul was standing in front of me, and he went to throw a punch. I pushed Leeteuk away, and I got Heechul's fist right in my face," he says. "But since everything was so serious I couldn't say anything about how much it hurt.

Leeteuk and Heechul also say that they were promoting their song "Bonamana" at the time, which includes a part where the two are supposed to put their backs together on stage as they're singing. But since Leeteuk was so angry at him, he didn't lean back against Heechul and there was just an awkward gap between the two!

"Radio Star" shows a clip of the video, and if this is the right performance then Yesung deserves a point because Leeteuk is definitely wearing a shirt!

"After that, we didn't talk for about three months," says Leeteuk. "We made up when we went to the United States." Heechul explains that they'd made up when Leeteuk decided they should get a drink together all of a sudden.

They both agree that after that, they became even closer and Heechul's always taken his side.