its for DONGHAE

DONGHAE FACTS
: Donghae wants to get married at the age of 32
"When he was young, Donghae dreamt to be an athlete, but he changed his mind because his dad wants his son to become a singer."
: When Donghae being asked why he likes to bully Eunhyuk,Donghae will answers “Let me think about it..” 
: Whenever Donghae receive call / call his brother & mother, his eyes will be teary.
: Donghae often call other members talking nonsense and refusing to hang-up the phone.At the end he will say "I miss u~"
: Donghae used to play at the public bath house, using it like a swimming pool, thus making all the ahjussis there angry.
: One time Donghae parked his car on an incline road but forgot to use the handbreak, causing the car went down & made some mess. 
: Only Donghae and DBSK Yunho allowed by Heechul to speak informal to him. 
: Heechul said that most of glamorous idols are lonely. He gave Donghae as one of the example.
: When Donghae being asked about what is his definition for love, he said that love is romantic. 
: Even before his debut in Super Junior, Donghae is already popular among girls, especially female SM trainees
: In a kitchen where 10 people shares, Donghae sticks his own photographs everywhere, yet he never does the cooking. 
: Super Junior members thinks Donghae & Sungmin both of them are a great victim to being bullied among SJ 
members.
: Donghae is afraid to be alone, when he eats, he needs someone to accompany him, or else he refuses to eat.
: Donghae joined cyworld because of Eunhyuk while Eunhyuk joined Twitter because of Donghae.
: Donghae likes watch dramas on TV and if Heechul wanted to switch channels, he'll shout "Hey! Kim Heechul!", and switch the channel back
: Donghae was already thinking being a father and he said he'll name his children Lee Sky, Lee Ocean, Lee Cloud.
: Donghae to an ELF: "Don't cheat on me! I saw many Kyuhyun's photos in your minihompy. I'm jealous!" 
"Donghae has his own charm, he gives you a comfortable feelings that you can't dislike. That's why everyone love him"~leeteuk
: donghae loves to read eunhae fanfic...he will imagine it very clearly.
: Donghae: "Wake up and cook for me." Ryeowook: “I'm sleeping, I'm not cooking." Donghae :"I WON’T WAKE YOU UP anymore in the FUTURE!"

: Donghae: “I can't stand it, Sungmin's so old already yet he still acts cute, always does aegyo. He's the Hyung so I can't do anything, "
: Kyuhyun : “I feel honoured to know Donghae Hyung, but when I'm with him, I feel like I'm more like the hyung." - ??
: Donghae text messaging Eunhyuk : “Hyukjae I love you.” Eunhyuk replied : “Stop harbouring such a one-sided love."