Aegyo King (SUNGMIN LEE)

1. Shindong is his best friend in Super Junior.

2. Whenever he goes shopping, he won't ever look at anything twice... Unless it's pinkk.

3. He visits cafes about six times a week.

4. He's one of the four lead vocalists in SJ.

5. He says he doesn't care if his female fans call him 'oppa' or not.

6. His fans are called vitaMINs.

7. He majored in directing/film and theatre.

8. He transferred from the Seoul Institute of the Arts to the Myongji University.

9. He is incredibly popular in Nihon.

10. His eyes are often described as being wolf-like.

11. He says his aegyo (cute) is natural. If someone asks him to act e loves pumpkins and squashes.

13. His Disney nicknames are "Alice" (in Wonderland) and "the Pumpkin King."

14. He loves rabbits.

15. Sungmin is the second richest member.

16. He got rid of his Twitter. 300060

17. His favourite times of the day are always times like... 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, 2:22, etcetc.

18. He's very OCD.

19. The other members say that he is the most likely to be caught cheating. 299248

20. He's one of the only members who can speak English.

21. He's ambidextrous.

22. He turned twenty-six this year (2011).

23. He IS NOT gay. He says that if he had a gay friend who had feelings for him, he'd puke on them.
-- Example: When Hee kissed him, Minnie was incredibly angry with him.

24. He's anemic. 296239

25. He's a black belt.

26. When asked to finish the sentence "Super Junior is..." he replied, "a theme park."

27. He was going to change his wardrobe once, but decided not to because there was "too much" pink.

28. He has one younger brother (Lee, Sung Jin).

29. His favourite colour is pinkk. It's a known fact.

30. His voice type is tenor.

31. He is 5'9" (175 cm).

32. His blood type is A.

33. He's a Christian.

34. His hobbies are watching movies, martial arts, playing instruments and photography.

35. He /is/ the Prince of Aegyo, even though he's trying to drop his whole cutesy look.

36. Sung Min really doesn't like to receive gifts, especially expensive ones. He'll even return the gifts to the people who got it for him.

37. Obviously, he is incredibly humble.

38. He taught himself nun-chucks.

39. His first kiss was with Eunhyuk !

40. The members say that he's even aegyo when he's drunk.

41. He's a wine drinker.

42. He clames to actually be really mean.

43. He really loves accesories that were picked especially for him by his loved ones.

44. Sung Min sometimes wears a golden ring on his pinky. He's had it since he was little.