All about Yesung

Annyeong!! Yehey!! Since yesung oppa is out from his military service and someone asked for this!!

enjoy reading!!

01. Born with the name of Kim Jong Woon.

02. Living with father, mother and one younger brother named Kim Jongjin a different age of 3 years with him.

03. Favorite color red.

04. Particularly liked the fall.

05. Twitter username is @shfly3424.

06. Was idolized Moon Geun Young, Yesung explained that Moon Geun Yong is the ideal type of woman.

07. His stage name Yesung is taken from "Yesulgaui Seongdae (예술가의성대)" which means "Art of Voice."

08. Yesung was born on August 24, 1984 in Cheonan, South Korea.

09. Considered as the most bizarre in Super Junior.

10. Yesung has fingers are short. One of the members said that Yesung has the worst hands among the other members because Yesung possess great hands her fingers too short so unbalanced.

11. Yesung strange 134567888 inherited from the mother because the mother Yesung often come early to the dorm and then kissing the Super Junior member.

12. Once upon a time, Yesung was walking around, then one ELF asked him what he was doing, and he replied that he had forgotten the way back toward the dorm. Finally Yesung ELF guided by the return to the dorm.

13. Yesung is a weird habit of holding the philtrum (indentation on the upper lip) of the members while they are sleeping because he thought the members are very innocent and cute while sleeping,

14. Yesung Ryeowook at the dorm with a roommate, they dubbed YeWook couple.

15. At Super Show 4 in Osaka on December 10 to 11, the nose hit sticks Yesung Donghae so he went backstage and returned with a red nose.

16. Siwon said that if there is Yesung behind you, a different aura. Kangin respond to the statement and said "As Asassin."

17. Eunhyuk said he was very lazy Yesung entered the room as weird aura.

18. Yesung never introduced himself to Ddabong (Ryeowook dogs) like this: "Hi, I'm Yesung who has the best vocal ability in Super Junior."

19. Yesung wanted to go on a honeymoon to Canada.

20. On May 10, 2008, Yesung was.rushed to hospital unconscious after running 70km for Charity Marathon.

21. When Yesung was in school, she changed her hair color to red. Because school rules did not allow for hair coloring, Yesung wearing a helmet in the classroom. When his teacher asked, Yesung says that his head is too big so the helmet can not be separated. Therefore, Yesung nicknamed the big head.

22. When Yesung was in junior high school, he was eager to buy a radio. Because of his determination that Yesung saving allowance for months until finally Yesung can buy a radio. However, after buying the radio values ​​decrease and eventually mother Yesung throwing the radio. Yesungpun crying uncontrollably and plans to run away from home.

23. Very dear Yesung with Kyuhyun because Kyuhyun differing by 1 year of age with her sister Jongjin, Kyuhyun was born in 1988 and 1987 although Kyuhyun Jongjin often mengerjainya.

24. Yesung blood type is AB.

25. Yesung portions is the opposite of Eunhyuk. If you are eating a lot Eunhyuk, Yesung eating little but often frequency.