chapter 7

Editor: C_H_I_N_K_U 

Itony felt insulted then made an ugly expression.

'Who the hell do you think you are, brat,' he thought.

Sally saw that her master was offended.

"Please don't take him seriously, young master. He was just upset."

"I know," he said.

 Itony stretched out the wing and looked at it, "he's a kid after all."

Sally liked that the master was mature about some things. At times he may seem childish, but he seems to be a bit mature now. It made her kind of sad.

"Shall I teach you how to read, master?"

"Really?"

"Yes"

She smiled then went to bring some books. Loiyorel was extremely puzzled by what was going on with him. 

In the novel, Itony only gets sick years later. In his childhood Itony was healthy. But right now, he was pretty much ill. He wondered what made him so unhealthy. He needed help. 

Will he die like how his brother died helplessly? The thought made him feel sad. Sally then came into the room with many books.

"Now, shall we begin?" She asked.

After a whole day of teaching, Sally felt mentally exhausted.

"Master, I think we should stop here." She said.

Sally glanced at Itony, who was skipping through the pages. It was rare to find children eager to learn, especially those from lower backs.

Loiyorel was interested in their letters and words, as once, he was a school nerd. Knowledge was his passion. 

He favoured music too, but the traumatic events made him unable to touch any key on the piano.

He had lived a leisurely life with no regrets. Many may not agree with the life he chose, but in the end, it was the path chosen by him. He was like everyone else who feared death.

"Master, you have to stop now," she said.

"Okay."

She took the book from him then headed out. After a while, Sally came with his food, and his face became immediately sour.

"Sally, you want to turn me into a goat? All I've been eating is grass and bushes. I've eaten so much my hair became green!" He yelled energetically.

Sally giggled at her master's remark.

"Young master, that's the natural colour of your hair, and you can't eat meat," Sally said.

Itony shut up, puffed and ate bitterly. Every time he eats meat, all he takes is blood like some twisted joke. In his past life meat was his daily menu, and now his dinner consists of bushes and grass. How can he grow strong and bulky to beat the shit out of bullies in the school? Mentioning the school-

"Sally, when will I be going to school?" He asked.

"You want to go to school?" She asked sadly.

"Yeah, I'm curious."

Sally felt sad. Her master probably won't ever be able to go with his health. After all, they didn't know when the next seizure would happen and when he could die. Sending him to school with health like his is like asking to be traumatized by the young nobles. 

"Why don't we focus on your health," she said, changing the subject, "time to take your medication."

Itony took the pills from her and swallowed them. He then showed his two hands cutely while giving an adorable smile.

"Oh! Young master!" Sally smiled.

She placed two candies in his hands as he took them. The little master then pulled them and ate them.

'Nothing is better than sweets and candy! To him, to have the ultimate cute face so that no lady can resist! This is his advantage!'

"Now time for your slumber, master."

"I'm not sleepy."

Sally gave a threatening look. Itony then he swallowed, scared and nodded obediently.

"This master is feeling sleepy."

Sally smiled as he turned away, covering himself in the sheets. He probably won't be sleeping tonight, at least without having nightmares.