Explanation [spoiler alert]

So I didn't want to do this because it's a spoiler to the story but people are confused and I don't want to so let just break down a few things I'm not gonna spoil future events in the story but I'm gonna spoil information on the main protagonist and the deal with his eyes along with the abilities explain.

So Itony's abilities is the ability to take another's pain and suffering he can not only heal a person physically but mentally as well this was seen with Sally's grief.

There are 3 main abilities in the world that can identify apostles let's be clear about one thing apostle are angels that possessed the body of humans to identify them each of them possessed an ability like this or similar.

To Take

To Give

To share

To Take: is the ability that Itony has is the ability the ability works 2 ways it either takes pain and suffering or takes joy and happiness Itony's ability as you know takes pain and suffering while loiyorel's ability takes joy and happiness the consequences of using this ability is that it takes it on ones self for example if you're a cripple and your heal by an apostle the characteristic of the cripple but with due time it will go away.

To Give: instead of taking away pain gives pain and suffering or give happiness and I won't say who possess this ability this ability instead of having the pain inflicted or happiness inflicted on one's body the consequences of using this ability is it affects your moral perception of things like if you are a ruthless killer and don't care about a thing it can change you and give you a fragile mind but it has an opposite effect on those with kind hearts.

To share: this ability doesn't really has a consequence for it's use since instead of completely taking and giving this ability allows you to share whether it's happiness or suffering it links an apostle to the other this ability works as a balance of a sort but still it's best not to use.

As mentioned by Elliott each ability comes with consequences that may not affect the user but others when you save one life the result can be detrimental to another in order to keep the world balance.

My made up information not true

Azrael is the angel of death previously the angel of death was Samael his senior but Samael descended into a fallen angel which made him (Azrael) his junior into the angel of death Azria is the nickname as well as the place where Azria stays.

Itony and Azrael are one being one person but because of certain circumstances Itony and Azrael tore itself and act as two separate people when they are infact the same the purple eyes is a trigger of the angel Azrael that side of him doesn't know his in human form and therefore is doing God's work as an angel.

Additional info

The ability to take ones suffering and healing is too different things remember this because it will be an important information to the story.

The ability to heal is limited amongst human and while the ability to take has restrictions the ability to heal don't.

To take means you take something and make it your own while healing is just healing physical wounds it has no consequences of it's use while when you take you do so to heal and to take are two different entirely things remember please.