chapter 30

Sally was crying over Itony she failed to protect him it's been weeks now and its been hard, Sally is exhausted each night out of the blue Itony got up screaming in pain holding his chest some times the pain was so unbearable he would pass out for days and sometimes she had to inject him with sedatives.

Sally had to paralyzed Itony's body so he could eat if not he wouldn't remain still so they had to paralyzed him it's been weeks since she got a decent sleep she is worried sick and does not know what to do.

"Please God don't take him away from me you've already taken one" Sally gently holds the unconscious boys hand

Itony has lost so much weight and his skin was pale it was as if he were dead.

"Brother please wake up please I want to see you awake before I go"

Elias was scared his brother was sick way sicker than before he didn't want to go leave him before he gets better he wants to see his brother happy again healthy and free, for Yvette this was the first time seeing his master cry and it was heartbreaking.

The Duke looked at the little boy who was sleeping like the dead saying nothing but watching closely he turned to Sally who was changing the water bags.

"Did he woke up last night?"

"Now he hasn't woken up in three days" Sally answered

"You should get some rest he woke like it if you're like this" the Duke said

"I'm sorry your excellency but I can't leave him it was my negligence that caused him to be sick so I will not leave him"

The Duke didn't say anything and looked back at him.

The Duke was now alone with the child he looked at him sadly then walked up to him and kiss his forehead.

4 months later.....

"S-sally" a sickly pale Itony said

Sally immediately turned all attention to him holding him gently,

"Yes young master" she exclaimed

"Music I want to hear music"

"Young master" Sally said sadly

"P-please...... S-Sally"

Sally close her eyes and nod.

"Music fine if that's what he wants then it's best to make him happy" the Duke said

😓😞😔😣😭

Ezekiel was following behind Sally observing the place it once felt bright and lovely but now it feels dark and depressed the people must've really cared about him, usually people were very strict when it came to nobility but seeing that the people sincerely cares about him made him both happy and sad at the same time.

"Lady bernard the people here seems to really care for the lord"

"Yes they do after all he is a very kind person his also very lovely he cherishes everyone around and always make sure their in good condition, his not needie and seems to care about others more than himself a selfless person I say I his biggest fear seems to be loneliness" Sally at that point had wondered off into her own world.

Ezekiel's face was flushed of all colors when he saw how Itony was puking up blood inside of a bucket as the maid held him he used a cloth to wipe his mouth.

"Young master the musician is here" Sally said

"E-Ezekiel" Itony was huffing breathlessly

"Maybe I should-"

"No please music please play" Itony said trying to get up

"Itony!"

Sally run down to him and try to rest him back, Ezekiel took out the violin and bow he felt if he doesn't play he'll regret it for the rest of his life he walked up to the child who seemed to be in extreme pain and opened his mouth.

"Please Itony rest please"

He position the violin then place the bow on the strings and close his eyes and started to play.

Itony smiled weakly listening to the soft tone of the violin falling a sleep holding on to Ezekiel's pants, Sally too could not resist the rhythm of the melody and soon dosed off.