chapter 42

"Hmmm I still don't understand why you're doing this" kleric struggles

"Keep still would you" Itony commands

"For someone so small you weight a ton" kleric argues

Itony could finally see through the window

"Yes I can see now"

"Your really heavy"

"Your really heavy"

"Be a man and put your back into it" Itony lectures

"I don't understand why your doing this are you asking to get killed"

"Shut up I'm trying to get even"

Itony peaked inside as the person removed his shirt soon a grool form at his mouth and he let out a sneaky grin.

The past 5 years the crown prince Callahan Calego has teased poor Itony none stop until he developed an unknown crush on the prince.

"If he wants to be a pervert I can be one too" Itony said grinning

"I hope brother doesn't kill me" kleric said

In Itony's opinion Callahan was too OP he had 3 rare attributes Arcane magic blood magic and cannot for his puppeteer magic as well.

2 years ago Callahan confirmed his place as crown prince not to mention he became popular amongst both sexes but though he was perfect he had this habit of teasing Itony.

master theirs someone watching you•

'I know it's a little pervert who returned back to the academy'

Kleric could no longer take the pressure and decided Itony maybe his best friend but right now he weighed too much, kleric moved from beneath his feet.

Itony felt that there was nothing boosting him and he was about to fall so like every normal human being the survival instinct kicked in and he grabbed on to the window hedge.

"K-kleric!"

Itony barely looked down there was no kleric to be found damm that damn shadow user.

Now Itony was hanging from the tall building window if he should fall he would go splat once more he had used his nature magic to boost kleric so he could boost him but now he was abandon.

"You mother fucker what kind of friend are you!!!!"

"Well well what do we have here"

Itony looked up nervously to see Callahan well dress and looking down at him with that sexy calm gentle smile.

"Hehehe" Itony laughed nervously while blushing "callie big bro we're friends right"

"Hmp?" Callahan looked a bit surprised

"Why don't you pull me up?" Itony shameless requested,

Callahan leaned down to face him.

"And what will I gain from that" Callahan said

Itony's hands where trembling while he blushes

"W-what do you want?" Itony said

"Hmmm your first kiss will do" Callahan leaned his head side ways as he smiled.

"Like fuck I will that's petty" he yelled

"So your telling my your first kiss is worth more than your life" he chuckled

"Aren't you ashamed of that fucked up personality of yours" Itony yelled

"I can't just take without your permission so isn't it better to just get your permission"

"Like this! That's a new low your pretty shallow for a crown prince ya know" Itony argues

"And your behavior is pretty shameless for a Duke's son peeping on a crown prince after he was done taking a bath that's pretty perverted I'm very worried about my future will I ever be able to marry when you defile me with your eyes" Callahan pretended to be pitiful.

Itony could only grit his teeth he bit off more than he can chew he tugged the cat's tail and got scratched his hand was slipping.

"C-come on"

"Is that a yes?"

"Heck no!"

Callahan gently hold the top of Itony's hand

"Y-you wouldn't dare" Itony panicked

Callahan lifted his hand off the wall then smile sinisterly with eyes closed.

"P-please" Itony said in a low begging tone

Callahan let go Itony was gonna fall

"YES!!!!!"

Suddenly Callahan catches his wrists then dragged him up close up to his face and kiss.

Meanwhile.....

'What the hell is this'

Kleric was being bind by some black things all he remembers was falling from beneath Itony and opened his eyes to being bind up like this.

"Mmmmmmmmm!!!!"

Kleric was trying to struggle to be free from being bind up.

(Hahaha hahaha Itony met his match)