chapter 34

School Arc

1 year later.......

"Hello students we have a new student here introduce yourself"

"Hello I'm Itony Leizarelle nice to meet you all" Itony smiled

"Hey isn't he the adopted son of the Duke"

"I heard he was from filthy background"

"His gross"

Itony smiled cracked ha his reminded of his dark pass.

He ignored the monkey people and went and sit in the corner then breath to focus

'Remember Itony manners no foul words'

Itony looked intensely at the teacher as she teaches he already knew most of what the teachers was teaching but he is still dedicated to learning.

"Can anyone answer this question?" The teacher said

Itony raised his hand and the teacher gave him a skeptical look,

"Mr. Itony this question is not for fun" he said

"No I do know the question it's Arkana Arcroman she was the publisher of the only book justice by the hand, since back then women where seen as weak and weren't allowed to have certain jobs she had to go with secret identity as a Male but soon she was captured and hanged for identity fraud" Itony smiled.

The teacher smiled

"Your correct shall we continue"

The teacher turned to board som every question the teacher asked Itony answered which annoyed the other students and soon class ended Itony was entering the lunch room when suddenly someone grabbed him by the callor then slammed him against the walls and blocked him with both hands.

"You become my minion"

"Why"

"From now on you shall do my work and don't speak unless spoken to understand"

Itony looked at the idiot from up and down

"On an scale of 1 to 10 how smart are you" Itony asked

"What"

"I take as 0 since you lack command knowledge on a scale of 1 to 10 how much of a pervert or you I say 10"

Itony pushed him into his gut and he gravel to the floor holding his stomach.

"You think your a star do think I'm a damsel in distress who do you think you koedean with *tch*"

Itony walked to the cafeteria with then smiled brightly when he saw.

"Eli"

Elias smiled when he heard the sweet voice of his brother the girls around faint at his beauty and the boy's just wonder who this person was.

"How's your first day"

"It's great I answered many questions" he said

Elias dusk off the chair the puff up the cushion and made his brother sit.

"So these are your friends?"

Elias looked at them then look back at the innocent Itony.

"No their just annoying cockroaches don't touch them okay their dirty"

The group gave him a looks saying we are here you know,

"So young master have you made any friends"

Itony held his chin then think suddenly the koedean guy walked in and he had an idea.

"Yes" he smiled

He go to the guy and dragged him over,

"Yes this guy he agreed to be my minion" Itony laughed

The whole cafeteria went silent too silent.

"I've agreed to no such-"

"Your highness Cleric" Elias smiled ominously "what il intentions you have towards my baby brother you pervert"

Elias grabbed him by the collar release murderous intent, the crown prince was terrified out of his mind.

"I- I- I-"

"I- I- what my brother is precious understand if there's so much as scratch on him I'll break your balls understand" Elias said staring deep into his eyes.

Cleric was so terrified he couldn't only nod agreeing Itony on the other was loving every moment of it.

"Dare to mess with me Koedean"

Yvette cuts in stopping Elias,

"I think his highness has received the message lord Elias we but it's best to continue lunch after all lord Itony does need the nutrients" Yvette said

"Right" Elias said dropping the prince like baggage

He immediately went into cute mode once again it's almost scary how he switches mood so quickly.

"Now let us all eat by the way what's your name minion" Itony asked

"Cleric Calego second prince of Latanya" he said

He took Itony had and it was now Itony was once again reminded of the novel.