chapter 25

"So why is he here?" Itony asked

"I'm gonna play something for you"

"Get away from me fly away rito"

Itony took the bird and flung him and Sally caught gently and like a ninja Sally disappeared.

Ezekiel could only laughed as he watched Itony dig the floor quickly then push his head in it and started to cover it, Ezekiel fell to the floor he couldn't remain dignified anymore this household was so funny Yvette was hold his belly.

"Ostrich you turn- hahaha"

Elias frown then started to whimper, hearing his whimpering Itony got up out the floor he saw tears falling down his cheeks.

Itony soon felt bad and that he was being a jerk everyone stop laughing Itony went up close and hug him to calm him.

"I'm sorry Eli I was being mean"

Ezekiel and Yvette was looking at him pitifully when Elias opened his eyes and showed them his middle finger as he hugged Itony grinning with victory.

Yvette was at lost his master was a deceiver and bloody good one, Yvette clenched his fist.

"Your evil" Yvette said

Itony turned angrily at him Elias quickly swiped back to pitiful mode

"You stop don't bullying him he has feelings too"

"But mas-"

"That's enough don't worry Eli I won't let anyone bully you I'll listen to you play"

Elias wiped his fake tears.

Itony watched him as he took the guitar out the case

"I'm going to play this" he smiled

Itony sit under tree and he fixes the strings and begins to play.

Itony wasn't sure that guitar existed here but seeing that Elias had it then maybe it did, Itony relax giving a small and peaceful smiled as he listen to Elias plays Ezekiel was watching Itony closely, could he be from his world he can't asked since people are here but if he is Japanese then there's a chance his first love could be here although unlikely but he'd take any chance to atlease see him again.

Itony loved the music it was nice to hear the beautiful melody of the guitar, a tear falls down his eyes his been to this world for almost a year and he missed his home- no he missed the people he once had even if he went back he had nothing to go back to no one to call family no one everyone died and that was his sad cruel reality.

But now he had new people around him who wasn't dying a father who seems like a tsudere an doting brother a nanny who was like a butler caring servants and he seems to be making friends every day, this was his new life soon Itony started to grin then laught out loud as tears falls out his eyes Elias stop.

"Is there something the matter"

Itony was both sad and happy at the same time Ezekiel got up and looked over at him, it seems as though that person was confused on what to feel.

"Are you okay"

Itony snapped out of it soon now that Ezekiel was above him he can't help but see familiarity in him.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just that I realized now how much I love my life" Itony said then he darkens and said softly"so please don't die"

"brother" Elias said

Itony got up and hugged him,

"C-can you come more brother"

Elias felt sad and frowned.

"I'm sorry brother but I'm gonna of to return to go to the academy soon"

Itony froze, how could he forget Elias was 9 now it's time for him to go to the academy and since dormitory is provided their he won't be able to visit even if Itony doesn't want to admit it he'll missed him.

"R-right"

Itony's smiled dropped for some reason it hurted Ezekiel to see him him like that,

"Don't worry young master Itony you can always visit the academy does accept visitors from time to time"

Ezekiel didn't know that something like that would never be allowed by the Duke and neither did Itony

"Right" Itony smiled brightly "I'll come visit until my turned to go to the academy" Itony said smiling