chapter 29

Callahan was outside in the garden with Ezekiel looking at him consciously,

"Keep looking at me like that and you just might grill a hole in my face" Callahan said sipping the tea

"Sorry it just feels weird it's only been 2 day sinc-"

"Me almost dying right *sip* I know I couldn't believe it myself"

"What happened?" Ezekiel asked

Callahan turned his head away looking up at the window looking at the person who was looking down at him upset, Callahan gave a cold uncaring stare Ezekiel wanted to look up but he was no fool he knew politics plus this scenario only happens I'm novels and stories he woke look up his fate will not be seal by looking up.

The figure didn't back down from glaring but Callahan looked away not in fear but simply found it pointless.

"I see you the castle future looks quite interesting your highness" Ezekiel said

"Lord Faulkmoore I'm aware your Dutch has yet to side with anyone am I right" Callahan

"Your highness no I will not involve my br-" Ezekiel said

"You will it's not a request it's an must you are already marked as the enemy and your relationship with me cannot change now you will"

"Your highness you know I hate conflicts"

"But this is the world we live in, in order to survive we must have conflicts to make a better future" Callahan said

Ezekiel wonders is it truly a child his talking to or a man whichever it was he would have to join him.

"I really hate conflicts" Ezekiel said

"I heard you've been teaching the young lord of Leizarelle"

"No I will not dragged them into this they an innocent family" Ezekiel said.

"Are you a where that the head of the family is plague with madness" Callahan said

"I've heard but still"

Ezekiel believes it's just an empty rumors since the Duke is fine and normal except his over protectiveness of his adopted son who was rather cute,

"They are a family and dispite the Duke's mad history he loves his son and if I were to involve them in this conflict I'm afraid that the only thing that keeps that family intact would break" Ezekiel said sincerely

Ezekiel knew how they will suffer if they should lose Itony they would break just loiyorel once did, loiyorel who has nothing but grief in his heart could only bare his pain threw music and deal with pain but even at one point he broke too, After his father died he had cut all contact with rest of his father and then him.

"You seemed attach to them interesting"

Callahan knew Ezekiel very much he may seems friendly and angelic but he knows well that Ezekiel was a person no one could hold on to that is why he never made an effort to become closer to him, he was someone who you reach out to and the moment your about to touch him he'll disappear and that type of person he deems worse than a back stabber.

😗😙😚☺😊

Itony was screaming in pain as the servants held him down he was in unbearable pain, the doctor tries to inject him with a sedative but he kicked it out.

"Arghh"

The Duke who was watching whose face was unfazed but eyes reflected pain clenched his teeth then walked up there the maids moved aside and he grabbed Itony into a hug to keep him still, Itony kept on fighting and clawing in to him but he didn't budge Sally could only watched in tears as Itony fights the Duke Itony nose kept bleeding along with his eyes he was in extreme pain and pain killers didn't settle the pain not one bit.

Soon the young one became tired and settled down after being injected with the sedative and passed out, the Duke cradle the young boy in his arms.

"HOW DID HE BECOME SICK" he yelled murderously

All the servants dropped to their knees as he released his murderous intent.

"HOW DID MY SON BECOME SICK?!!!"