03

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Once again I was stood talking to the group as we waited for the race to begin, I turned around feeling a tap on my back. "Oh Yuta hey" I greeted patting his shoulder with a grin. "Wanna ride with me tonight" he asked wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. "I'm not sure if I trust you enough" I etched looking up at him. "Maybe this can be a chance to prove it babe" I furrowed my eyebrows at the pet name. "Babe?" I questioned watching a smirk grow on his lips. "Whats wrong?" He asked leaning closer. "Maybe I'll ride with you next time Yuta" I smiled getting out his grip and rejoining the group.

"I guess Yuta has taken a liking to you hyejin" Doyoung teased nudging my arm. "He's strange" I mumbled looking back at him talking to some other girls. "Classic playboy" minju said scoffing at the Japanese boy.

"Let's get ready guys" jeno announced walking to his car with aki. "Wanna right with me love?" Jaemin asked sending you a smile. "Sure" I beamed getting in the passenger side.

"You better win this" I warned putting on my belt. "I always win princess" he gave me a smug smile and revved the engine.

The guy stood in front of all the cars holding up his hand. The clock struck 11pm and all the cars raced forward.

I gripped the leather seats feeling my heart jump. I relaxed finally pushing past the shock. A grin grows on my face as I see Yuta wink at me before he takes over jaemin. "Fuck sake" Jaemin groaned stepping hard on the gas.

We sped through the street to the final stretch, Yuta had fallen back in third place behind a drive I can't identify. Jaemin grabs my hand and rests it on the gearstick under his warm hands I smile as we face through the finish line.

His car stops and he takes a breather while looking at my proud smile. "Well done" I beamed jumping in my seat feeling the excitement rush through me. I leaped forward and gave him a hug which earned a laugh from the boy. "Thanks princess" he kissed my cheek making a pink blush dust upon my cheeks, he smirks noticing the state he put me in and left the car.

I followed him out and hooked my arm with his as he receives the money. "You never lose a race" the guy praised handing over the paper bag. "I try my hardest Hyuck" Jaemin smirks putting the money in his car.

"Well done Jaem, so which bar are we going to?" Aki asked widening her eyes in anticipation. "I have early classes tomorrow, you guys go ahead" I said beginning to walk up but failed from jaemins tight grip on my forearm. "Your not walking" he stated pulling me into his arm. "Fine" I huffed puffing my cheeks.

"I think we should leave the drinks tonight guys, it's a Wednesday after all, wait until Friday" jeno reasoned with a smile making Doyoung roles his eyes taking out a cigarette. "Well I'm going to my uncles club, I need my free drinks" Doyoung mumbles balancing the cigarette between his plump lips.

"Alright we'll be going then" Jaemin announced splitting from the group and getting in the car with me following behind.

The alarm clock said 3am. Yet i couldn't sleep, jaemin wasn't in bed since he wasn't tired and decided to stay up to watch some tv. I got out of bed and fixed my fluffy socks before walking into the living room.

- Now playing after dark by mr.kitty

He sat on the couch swirling whisky in his crystal glass, his eyes where trained on the tv and didn't pay attention to me coming in.

I walked closer as he brought the crystal glass to his lips, he acknowledged my existence and lifting his arm inviting me into his embrace. He rubbed circles in my waist and kissed the top of my head.

"Why aren't you sleeping love" he asked keeping his eyes on the tv. "I couldn't sleep" I mumbled playing with the fabric of his joggers. "Lie down I'll make you sleep" I laughed but did as he said resting my head on his lap. I looked up at him as he stares into my eyes.

He began stroking my hair and lightly wiping my cheeks. "Close your eyes" he whispered and I obliged. He continued stroking my hair which made me relax.

I felt myself give in and fall asleep from his gentle touch.

This man is doing something to me.