05

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I entered the apartment and heard the shower running. I dropped my bag at the door and sat on the couch picking up the manga I was reading yesterday.

The bathroom door opens with a quiet creak followed by the sound of slippers pat along the wooden floor boards.

"Oh your home, how was class" he asked shaking the water out his hair with a towel. "It was great, good old human anatomy" I smiled trying to act like I had all my attention on the book.

"You where with Yuta" he deadpanned sitting in the space beside me taking the book from my grasp. I sighed looking down. "He offered me to come with him" Jaemin raised his brows. "And you thought just to follow along when you have class?" He asked sounding like a father. "Yes b-but I found something out" I sat up digging my hand into my pocket.

I pulled out the note and placed it in his hands. His eyes skimmed it before he crumpled it in his hands. "Whats this about" he growled keeping his eyes trained on his fists.

"He gave me money to buy stuff and it fell out his pocket without him noticing" I admitted taking out the small money stack and placing it on the couch as he runs his hands over his face.

"That bastard" he groaned picking up the money and walking to his room to grab his iPad. He came back through and watched security footage of the garage.

"That's him" he mumbled watching the Japanese pick the lock of the garage. He changed cameras and watched the male walk to the vault. "He knew where it was" he realised watching Yuta check his phone before entering a pin.

The vault opened and he smuggled one of the bags before locking up the vault and leaving. Jaemin throws down the iPad and runs a hand through his hair.

I sat in silence watching the scene unfold. "Did you tell him" he questioned looking into my eyes. "I swear I didn't, I don't even have his number" I swore taking out my phone to show him my contacts and recent messages and calls.

"Then who did it, get changed we're going to the garage" he ordered going to the closet to take out his car keys.

Once we got to the garage everyone was already sat inside with worried looks on their face. Jaemin got out slamming his door shut and storming up the steps as I trailed behind him.

"Who told Yuta the code" Jaemin asked poking his cheek with his tongue. "I swear man none of us have anything to do with this" jeno argued.