08

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I sat on the grass waiting for the race to end. Usually I'd be bright and happy waiting for jaemin to win the race like always but something wasn't right.

Minghao wasn't right.

I got up seeing jaemins car win the race. Everyone ran over and congratulated him while I stared at crowd waiting for the wave of fans to move away.

I wrapped my arms around his waist holding him in a hug. "Congrats" I mumbled taking in his scent. "Stop thinking about Minghao, he makes minju happy and that's all that matters" he said pulling me off him and looking into my eyes.

"Road trip tomorrow, I have a big race to attend" he informed pushing my hair behind my shoulders. "I want you to ride with me in the race" I smiled up to him, my eyes twinkling as I agreed.

"Your eyes are twinkling again" he chuckled letting go of me and getting in his car.

I rolled my eyes as he revved the engine waiting for me to get in. Our friends has already left to Doyoung's uncles club where we'd share a victory drink.

I got in the passenger seat clicking my belt in a few seconds before his car pushed forward and started speeding through the streets.

I felt the adrenaline pump through my blood as we passed the drivers who flipped jaemin off for speeding.

I laughed seeing a woman flash her boobs at jaemin. "That's so random" I said looking through the mirror at the woman who buzzed with excitement.

"I'm a ladies man love" I shook my head scoffing as we approached the club.

We sat up in our usual room which looked over the club. I rolled my eyes as I looked over seeing two women giving Doyoung a lap dance.

I sat back on the red couch and stared down at the drunken people dancing under the colourful beams of light.

I looked over and seen minju making out with Minghao as she sat on his lap. I rolled my eyes and looked elsewhere.

Jeno was chatting with aki laughing as she exaggerated every word. I smiled looking away and focusing on jaemin.

A woman was sad beside him trying to seduce him, he just ignored her and stared at his phone.

I got annoyed when I seen her rub herself on him, I could see he didn't like it at all and tried to push her away.

I got up placing my wine glass on the table before walking over and sitting on his lap, he turns off his phone and smiles up at me.

 RACERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें